Korean smartphone producer, Samsung has come up with the slimmest smartphone ever, named “Galaxy A8″. Company has started selling this device few days back in Nepali Market. Galaxy A8 is 5.9mm (0.23in) thick which is less than 85% thickness of Samsung’s flagship Galaxy S6 Edge.
The smartphone is decorated with 5.7 inch HD display and 16 Megapixels rear camera. It is designed in such a fashion that can be popular among youngsters. The phone is priced at Rs. 53,900 for the 32GB model here in Nepal.
Samsung Nepal’s Pranaya Ratna Sthapit claims it to be best among all smartphones available in the market.
Specs of Samsung Galaxy A8:
- Android Lollipop 5.1.1
- 1.8 GHz Octa Processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 32 GB Internal Memory ,128GB Expandable Memory
- Supports Dual SIM
- Front Camera 5 Mega Pixels and Rear Camera 16 Mega Pixels
- 3050 mAh Battery Backup
- Supports 3G and 4G
- WiFi, Bluetooth
The Galaxy A8 has Home Button connected to finger print sensor. The smartphone has metal jacket protection which makes user feel premium phone experience. The phone is loaded with 3050 mAh powerful battery with which come longer battery life.
The 16 Mega Pixels rear camera can be another center of attraction to click lovers. You can capture your best moments beautifully. The smartphone has one added feature for selfie lovers, that is it has different selfie modes – auto selfie mode, voice enabled selfie mode etc.
Have something to add to this story? Share it in the comments.
- Samsung A21s with Exynos 850 and HD+ Screen to Launch in Nepal SoonSamsung Galaxy A21s was launched last month in India. And, now it’s heading to Nepal.…
- DFSK Glory 560, Affordable Seven Seater SUV, Launching in Nepal SoonDFSK Glory 560 is launching soon in Nepal! Kuzu Nepal Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributors…
- vivo Y30 with 5000 mAh Battery & Helio P35 Launching in Nepal SoonVivo recently launched the vivo V19 in Nepal And, now Vivo is ready to launch…