Samsung has launched its first phone from the camera-centric F series; Samsung F41. Samsung Galaxy F41 has been unveiled in India and will be available from October 16.
Samsung Galaxy F41 price starts at INR 17,00 but it will be available for INR 15,000 in Flipkart’s “Big Billion Days”. There are no rumors about its launch in Nepal, but we can expect Samsung Galaxy F41 in Nepal.
Samsung F41 is designed and made in India and is using the “Full On” marketing which is set to target the young generation. Let’s see what else it is offering.
Samsung F41 Specifications
- Body: 159.2 x 75.1 x 8.9 mm, 191 g, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.4 inches Super AMOLED, 1080 x 2340 Resolution, 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio, 403 ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Chipset: Exynos 9611 (10nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- Memory: 128GB ROM 6GB RAM, 128GB ROM 8GB RAM, UFS 2.1
- OS: Android 10, One UI 2.0
- Rear Camera: 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- Front Camera: 32 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 6000 mAh battery, Fast charging 15W
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, 3.5mm Headphone jack
- Colors: Ocean Blue, Space Black, Red
Samsung F41 Price in Nepal: Rs. 29,000 (Expected)
Samsung F41 Overview
Samsung F41 is based on the Samsung M31. The design is pretty much the same from both from and rear. The camera module now houses only 3 cameras instead of 4 on the M31. The fingerprint is also in the same position. It does get a new finish on the rear which looks slightly premium than the M31.
On the front, it comes with an infinity-u notch and looks the same as the Samsung M31.
Samsung F41 is using a 6.4 inches Super AMOLED display with 1080p+ resolution. Samsung claims 110% coverage of NTSC color gamut and a peak brightness of 420 nits.
The bezel and chin look the same as the Samsung M31.
Samsung Galaxy F41 is using Samsung’s own favorite chipset, Exynos 9611. The phone is configured with 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 64GB or 128GB ROM.
So, F41 is using the same chipset as the Samsung Galaxy M31 which is definitely disappointing.
Samsung F41 has a triple camera on the rear with a 64MP main sensor, 5MP depth sensor, and an 8MP ultrawide angle sensor.
Samsung M31 has the same setup with an additional 5MP macro sensor. The main sensor should be the same ISOCELL GW1 sensor used on the M31.
On the front, it gets a 32MP sensor for selfies.
Samsung F41 also has a 6000 mAh battery and 15W charging. It is the same configuration as the M31. Samsung claims 26 hours of video playback, 2 days of phone calls, or 21 hours of just browsing the web.
Furthermore, It runs on Android 10 with One UI Core 2.1
Samsung F41 Price in Nepal and Availability
Samsung F41 price in India is INR 17,000 for the 64GB and INR 18,000 for the 128GB variant. Also, M31 costs INR 18000 right now. So, the F41 is set to be cheaper than the M31. We can expect Samsung F41 price in Nepal to be around Rs. 29,000.
Well, Samsung F41 is just another version of the Samsung Galaxy M31. They look identical and the only thing missing from the F41 is the macro sensor. Except that, F41 is an M31. It is disappointing to see the Exynos 9611 once again though.
Also, watch our full review of Samsung M31 in Nepali.