Nepal government has made plans to revive an airfield in the remote place of Sanfebagar, Achham. This place is only connected to the rest of the country through an 8 hour drive from the East-West Highway.
- Currently work is being done to repair the facility to make it ready by the rainy seasons i.e the mid April.
- The terminal building of the airport was destroyed in a Maoist attack in February 2002.
- The present plan is to offer one flight per day but the final schedule will be known only after a tender is issued for airlines to offer flight services.
- This airport will also serve surrounding districts such as Bajura, Doti, Kalikot and Dailekh.
- 7% Work at Pokhara International Airport Completed in 3 Months
- Doubts Over Completion of Gautam Buddha International Airport
- IFR Technology Tested at Bhadrapur Airport
Read all the tech news of TechLekh. Stay updated!
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 Review: Best Compact PhonePros IPX8 water resistance Durable build Consistent performance Camera versatility Compactness Cons Main camera could…
Vianet Introduces XGS-PON Technology, Offering up to 2 Gbps Symmetrical Internet SpeedsHIGHLIGHTS Vianet announces XGS Extreme internet package. The package has two plans: symmetrical 1Gbps and…
Yamaha Saluto Price in Nepal (March 2023 Updated)Highlights Yamaha Saluto 125 price in Nepal is Rs. 2.46 Lakhs. Yamaha Saluto comes with…