Redmi has launched its first Smart Band. First in the sense that this is a Redmi Band and not a Mi Band. It was initially launched in China in April and now it has been launched in India.
Redmi Smart Band price in India is Rs. 1,599 (22$). Well, we can’t say for sure that it will come to Nepal but there’s a chance that it will.
It is an affordable fitness band and looks to provide some nifty features for the price. So, let’s see what it has got to offer.
Redmi Band Specifications
- Weight: 13g
- Display: 1.08-inch TFT LCD color touch screen, 120 x 220 pixels resolution
- Wrist Band: TPU
- Wrist Buckle: Polycarbonate
- Sensors: Heart rate sensor, 3-axis accelerometer
- Battery: 130mAh, 14 days of battery life
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0
- Charging Type: USB Charging
- Water Resistance: 5 ATM (50m water-resistant)
- Os Support: Android 4.4+ or iOS 9.0+
Redmi Band Price in Nepal: Rs. 2500 (Expected)
Redmi Band Overview
Design & Display
Redmi Band is another typical band that looks similar to the likes of Realme Band. It comes with a TPU wrist strap and a polycarbonate body with 5ATM water resistance. So, it is water-resistant up to 50m of water for 10 minutes.
It is very lightweight at just 13g and has 4 different strap colors: Black, Blue, Orange, and Green. The main body has a PPG optical heart rate sensor so it can monitor your heartbeat 24/7.
The Redmi band has a 1.08-inch rectangular screen with touch controls. It is a TFT LCD color screen with a resolution of 120 x 200 pixels. You can customize the Redmi Band with 50+ watch faces.
Battery & Charging
Redmi Band has a 100 mAh battery and Redmi claims stand by time of 14 hours.
As for charging you can pop-off the wrist straps and plug it into the USB slot of your laptop.
I’ve already mentioned that it has a PPG heart rate sensor for 24/7 heart rate monitoring. Along with that, it has a step counter. For workouts, it has an outdoor run, treadmill, cycling, outdoor walk, and freestyle.
Redmi Band also has music control so that you can control the music on your phone. It can show notifications from your phone and silence/reject calls as well. But, you cannot use it to pick up calls as it doesn’t have a speaker or a mic. It can also monitor your sleep cycles and the data can be accessed via the Xiaomi wear app.
Redmi Band Price in Nepal and Availability
Redmi Band price in India is INR 1599 which is approx 2556 NPR. So, the Redmi Band price in Nepal will be around Rs. 2800 if it launches in Nepal.
Redmi Band is a starter fitness band with minimal fitness features. It can do step tracking and 24/7 heart rate monitoring but it’s not a total fitness tracker if you are serious about tracking your workouts. Besides, it can show notifications and control music. So, it’s a really basic fitness band for those who would like to be more active and track their step count.
- Yamaha Fascino 125 FI First Ride: Refined BS6 Engine and New Practical FeaturesWe’ve come a long way since the early days of scooters in Nepal. Scooters are…
- Oppo F17 Pro with Quad Cameras And Helio P95 to Launch Soon in NepalOppo has recently launched some budget phones like Oppo A53 and Oppo A12 in Nepal.…
- Husqvarna Vitpilen 250 Launched in Nepal, Priced at Rs. 5.69 LakhsHusqvarna Vitpilen 250 and Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 is now available in Nepal! Hansraj Hulaschand &…
- Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 Launched in Nepal: Priced Well!Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 and Husqvarna Vitpilen 250 is now in Nepal! Hansraj Hulaschand & Co.…