Redmi has launched its first Smart Band. First in the sense that this is a Redmi Band and not a Mi Band. It was initially launched in China in April and now it has been launched in India.
Redmi Smart Band price in India is Rs. 1,599 (22$). Well, we can’t say for sure that it will come to Nepal but there’s a chance that it will.
It is an affordable fitness band and looks to provide some nifty features for the price. So, let’s see what it has got to offer.
Redmi Band Specifications
- Weight: 13g
- Display: 1.08-inch TFT LCD color touch screen, 120 x 220 pixels resolution
- Wrist Band: TPU
- Wrist Buckle: Polycarbonate
- Sensors: Heart rate sensor, 3-axis accelerometer
- Battery: 130mAh, 14 days of battery life
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0
- Charging Type: USB Charging
- Water Resistance: 5 ATM (50m water-resistant)
- Os Support: Android 4.4+ or iOS 9.0+
Redmi Band Price in Nepal: Rs. 2500 (Expected)
Redmi Band Overview
Design & Display
Redmi Band is another typical band that looks similar to the likes of Realme Band. It comes with a TPU wrist strap and a polycarbonate body with 5ATM water resistance. So, it is water-resistant up to 50m of water for 10 minutes.
It is very lightweight at just 13g and has 4 different strap colors: Black, Blue, Orange, and Green. The main body has a PPG optical heart rate sensor so it can monitor your heartbeat 24/7.
The Redmi band has a 1.08-inch rectangular screen with touch controls. It is a TFT LCD color screen with a resolution of 120 x 200 pixels. You can customize the Redmi Band with 50+ watch faces.
Battery & Charging
Redmi Band has a 100 mAh battery and Redmi claims stand by time of 14 hours.
As for charging you can pop-off the wrist straps and plug it into the USB slot of your laptop.
I’ve already mentioned that it has a PPG heart rate sensor for 24/7 heart rate monitoring. Along with that, it has a step counter. For workouts, it has an outdoor run, treadmill, cycling, outdoor walk, and freestyle.
Redmi Band also has music control so that you can control the music on your phone. It can show notifications from your phone and silence/reject calls as well. But, you cannot use it to pick up calls as it doesn’t have a speaker or a mic. It can also monitor your sleep cycles and the data can be accessed via the Xiaomi wear app.
Redmi Band Price in Nepal and Availability
Redmi Band price in India is INR 1599 which is approx 2556 NPR. So, the Redmi Band price in Nepal will be around Rs. 2800 if it launches in Nepal.
Redmi Band is a starter fitness band with minimal fitness features. It can do step tracking and 24/7 heart rate monitoring but it’s not a total fitness tracker if you are serious about tracking your workouts. Besides, it can show notifications and control music. So, it’s a really basic fitness band for those who would like to be more active and track their step count.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Confirmed: Yamaha MT 15 BS6 is Finally Launching in Nepal!Yamaha MT-15 BS6 is headed for Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the authorized distributor of Yamaha motorcycles…
- Infinix Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsInfinix is a Hong Kong-based smartphone maker that focuses on making budget phones. Infinix mobiles…
- Samsung Dashain Tihar Offer 2078: up to 35% Discount on Samsung ProductsSamsung, Nepal’s leading consumer electronics brand is giving up to 35% discount on their products…