We told you!
I hope you guys read our prophecy of the Pocophone being restocked at Daraz within 10 days. That article was published on January 24th. Today is 31st January. As we predicted, the legendary Pocophone F1 has arrived at Daraz for the price of Rs. 34,999 and will go on sale from tomorrow noon (12pm February 1).
I am tired of writing about the innards of this phone now. People who know about it know what this phone is and what kind of value it represents. Just look at the spec sheet below or read this article if you still have no clue about this phone.
Pocophone F1 Key Specifications
- Display: 6.18 inch 1080 x 2246 pixels, 18.7:9 ratio (~403 ppi density)
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 630
- Memory: 6 GB RAM, 64GB internal storage (storage expandable up to 256GB via micro SD)
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Primary Camera: 12 MP, f/1.9, 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF; 5 MP, f/2.0, 1.12µm, depth sensor
- Secondary Camera: 20 MP, f/2.0, 0.9µm
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Sensors: Fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, proximity, compass
Pocophone F1 price in Nepal: Rs. 34,999
A kind reminder to our readers. If you want to buy this phone, get your cash in hand because when the sale goes live tomorrow, we can’t guarantee the phone will survive the day on the shelves.
As of now, we know that this phone will come to Daraz tomorrow but we still don’t know if you will be able to buy this offline. Once we get that information, we will update this article, so don’t forget to check this article often.
Also, please share this article with your friends and family to let them know that they can finally relieve themselves of the money they had been holding dear waiting for the Pocophone. But if you don’t want others to know, that’s fine too.
- TVS Scooter Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsTVS Scooter is one of the popular scooter brands in Nepal. The scooter ranges from…
- KTM Duke 200 BS6 Pre-Booking Opens in Nepal: What’s New in BS6 Version?KTM Bikes with BS6 compliant engines are coming to Nepal! After months of anticipation, KTM…
- Entry Level Realme C11 with Helio G35 to Launch Soon in NepalRealme recently launched phones like Realme 6 and Realme 6i. And now they are going…