About a few weeks ago, OTTO launched a low-budget smartphone called OTTO Ruble R5. The phone had impressive specs for the given price. Now, OTTO has launched another phone called CR03. OTTO CR03 is a budget phone like all the other OTTO phones. This phone is priced at Rs. 6896.
The phone is mostly plastic built and it feels like it. But for almost 7K, I am not complaining. It has a 5.0-inch 480×850 screen which looks like a 16:9 aspect ratio because of the thick top and the bottom bezels. There’s a reason for the bezels to be so thick: the phone has a capacitive home, recent, and back buttons.
Inside, the phone is powered by a MediaTek processor. And looking at the cost of the device, it will probably be just powerful enough to handle basic calls, text, and Facebook lite. This processor is helped by 1GB of RAM.
OTTO is clear about their target audience. OTTO CR03 is for someone who wants to upgrade from their bar phone, or for someone who is looking for their first phone, or for someone who can’t afford a dime more than 7K. You know if you fall into any one of these categories.
OTTO CR03 Key Specifications
- Display: 5.0” 480×854
- Chipset: MTK6580M 1.3 GHz
- RAM: 1GB
- OS: Android 6.0
- Memory: 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 64GB
- Primary Camera: 5MP with flash
- Secondary Camera: 5MP with flash
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 2200 mAh battery
OTTO CR03 Price in Nepal: Rs. 6,896
The storage inside is just 8GB. But for the price, I think this is ample. If you want more storage, you can expand it up to 64 GB using a micro SD card slot. The phone also comes equipped with Face Unlock feature which is really amazing to see at this price point.
The phone runs on Android Marshmallow 6.0; we are already on Android 9.0 pie. Even the cheapest phone nowadays have Android 8.0 oreo inside them now.
There are a single rear camera and a single front-facing camera. They have 5MP and 5MP resolution respectively. The photos taken from the device won’t be pretty as you want to, but what more can you expect at this price? Talking about the battery, the device has a 2200mAh battery which may easily last you throughout the day.
Overall, OTTO CR03 is a good phone. It is dirt cheap, and on overall you are getting decent enough specs at this price.
- Apple iPad Air 4 2020 with A14 Bionic Available for Pre-Order in NepalApple unveiled the new iPad Air 4 during its live event back in September. And,…
- Analogue Mall to Introduce Trade-In Program; Trade-In Old Gadgets for the New Ones or Cash!Analogue Mall is a multibrand e-commerce site with lots of gadgets on offer. It’s a…
- JBL Go 3 Launching in Nepal Soon – An Ultra Portable Speaker!JBL has plenty of portable speakers and their Go series is one of the best…