The wait is finally over! Oppo’s new flagship smartphone is all set to launch in Nepal. Oppo F7 will officially be available nationwide on April 25, 2018. The successor to Oppo F5, it comes with new improvements such as a larger display, AI-powered selfie-camera and much more. However, Oppo Nepal is still tight-lipped about the cost of the device. However, Oppo F7 Price in Nepal is expected to be around Rs. 35,000 to Rs. 37,000.
Before the launch, a grand event will be held on April 24, 2018. The event will officially unveil Oppo F7 for the first time in Nepal. And, you can catch all the action from the comfort of your couch. Oppo f7 launch in Nepal will be broadcasted live via their Facebook Page. Live Stream starts sharply at 6PM so be sure to follow their page if you don’t want to miss it.
Oppo F7 Overview
Oppo F7 has a massive 6.23-inch IPS panel with a resolution of 2280×1080 pixels. Following the trend, it comes with 18:9 aspect ratio screen with an iPhone like a notch. However, the notch isn’t just an aesthetic choice. Rather, it houses camera and sensors onboard.
Especially for their advanced AI Recognition Technology for speedy facial unlock. It is powered by Octa-Core Helio P60 SoC which is accompanied by the Mali-G72 MP3 GPU. Talking about options, you can choose based on RAM and internal storage. It is either 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage or 6GB RAM and 128GB storage depending on price point.
As far as the camera goes, the acclaimed “Selfie-Expert” never disappoints. In the back, the camera is a 16 Megapixel shooter with f/1.8 aperture. On the front, you get a 25 Megapixel shooter with f/2.0 aperture. Following the tagline “capture the real you”, it will use AI Beauty and Sensor HDR technology. The entire device runs on 3400mAh non-removable Lithium-Ion battery.
Oppo F7 Key Specifications
- Display: 6.23-inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Resolution: 2280×1080 pixels
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio P60
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo) with ColorOS
- Memory: 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage/ 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage
- Primary Camera: 16 MP, f/1.8 aperture sensor
- Secondary Camera: 25 Megapixel f/2.0 aperture sensor
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3400 mAh battery
Oppo F7 Price in Nepal (Expected): Rs. 35,000 – Rs. 37,000
The launch of a new smartphone is always exciting. But it is yet to be seen how Oppo F7 will perform in Nepali market against competition like Huawei, Vivo, and Samsung. One thing is for certain, Oppo F7 will definitely intrigue Selfie Lovers.
- Symphony Mobiles to Launch 4 Budget Smartphones in NepalSymphony smartphone is a totally new brand for Nepal. Based in Bangladesh, Symphony bar phones…
- CFMoto 250SR Launch in Nepal Confirmed for Early 2021CFMoto 250SR is coming soon in Nepal. ANNA International Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor of…
- HiFuture to Launch TWS and Smart Wearables in Nepal SoonPlenty of new brands are entering Nepal in the audio and smartwatch categories. HiFuture, a…