Oppo, a Chinese brand is an official partner of FC Barcelona. Oppo has already covered the majority of the market in Nepal with its high definition front-facing camera and its huge marketing campaigns. And this time Oppo has a huge treat for all the Barcelona Fans. Oppo Nepal is soon launching the Oppo F3 Barcelona Edition in Nepal. The date is not fixed yet but Oppo Nepal has already announced that it will arrive soon in Nepal.
The first and foremost impression while seeing this phone is absolutely stunning. Personally, I think the FC Barcelona edition is a beauty. Hats off to the designers who made it a perfect fit. The phone is covered in a stunning red color and a classic FCB logo at the back of the phone. Below the logo is written “FCBARCELONA OFFICIAL PARTNER”. Design wise, all the small details have been kept in mind to make it look a premium phone.
OPPO F3 Key Specifications
- Display – 5.5 inches, 1080×1920 (401-PPI) FHD Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Chipset – Mediatek MT6750T
- CPU – Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU – Mali-T860MP2
- Memory – 64GB internal storage with microSD expandable storage (up to 256GB), 4GB RAM
- OS – Android 6.0 Marshmallow – based on ColorOS 3.0
- Primary Camera – 13 MP (1/3″ sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size), f/2.2, with phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary Camera – Dual 16 MP (1/3.1″ sensor size, f/2.0) + 8 MP, f/2.4
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery, VOOC fast charging
- Sensors – Fingerprint scanner, Accelerometer, proximity, ambient light
OPPO F3 Price in Nepal: Rs. 35,490
Oppo is all about the selfie camera. The main factor that drives Oppo is its high-quality selfie camera. Apart from that the internal specification and the storage is just enough to suffice the daily users but the processor and the GPU just do not stand out to be the best part of the phone. The processor is below average at this price range and so is the GPU. You will certainly experience some lags and frame drops while playing high-end games. So if you’re all about taking selfies and clicking photos and sharing it on your social media, then you can opt for this phone. Personally, I don’t find it interesting to purchase this phone only for clicking some photos.
But the limited Barcelona edition is an eye catcher. It gives a premium look to the phone and perfectly suits every Barcelona fans. Would you buy this phone just because it has a beautiful design? Share your opinion on it.
Lenovo V15 G3 with Intel i7 CPU and 16 GB RAM Launched in NepalHIGHLIGHTS The Lenovo V15 G3 price in Nepal is Rs. 1,02,275 (Intel i7-1255U, 16/512 GB).…
Lenovo V14 G3 with 12th Gen Intel CPU Launched in NepalHIGHLIGHTS The Lenovo V14 G3 price in Nepal is Rs. 79,545 (Intel i5-1235U, 8/512 GB).…
CX 250R Dirt Bike Now in Nepal: Fuel-Injection is Finally Here!HIGHLIGHTS CX 250R price in Nepal is Rs. 8.45 Lakhs. It features a new and…