Oppo, a Chinese brand is an official partner of FC Barcelona. Oppo has already covered the majority of the market in Nepal with its high definition front-facing camera and its huge marketing campaigns. And this time Oppo has a huge treat for all the Barcelona Fans. Oppo Nepal is soon launching the Oppo F3 Barcelona Edition in Nepal. The date is not fixed yet but Oppo Nepal has already announced that it will arrive soon in Nepal.
The first and foremost impression while seeing this phone is absolutely stunning. Personally, I think the FC Barcelona edition is a beauty. Hats off to the designers who made it a perfect fit. The phone is covered in a stunning red color and a classic FCB logo at the back of the phone. Below the logo is written “FCBARCELONA OFFICIAL PARTNER”. Design wise, all the small details have been kept in mind to make it look a premium phone.
OPPO F3 Key Specifications
- Display – 5.5 inches, 1080×1920 (401-PPI) FHD Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Chipset – Mediatek MT6750T
- CPU – Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU – Mali-T860MP2
- Memory – 64GB internal storage with microSD expandable storage (up to 256GB), 4GB RAM
- OS – Android 6.0 Marshmallow – based on ColorOS 3.0
- Primary Camera – 13 MP (1/3″ sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size), f/2.2, with phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary Camera – Dual 16 MP (1/3.1″ sensor size, f/2.0) + 8 MP, f/2.4
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery, VOOC fast charging
- Sensors – Fingerprint scanner, Accelerometer, proximity, ambient light
OPPO F3 Price in Nepal: Rs. 35,490
Oppo is all about the selfie camera. The main factor that drives Oppo is its high-quality selfie camera. Apart from that the internal specification and the storage is just enough to suffice the daily users but the processor and the GPU just do not stand out to be the best part of the phone. The processor is below average at this price range and so is the GPU. You will certainly experience some lags and frame drops while playing high-end games. So if you’re all about taking selfies and clicking photos and sharing it on your social media, then you can opt for this phone. Personally, I don’t find it interesting to purchase this phone only for clicking some photos.
But the limited Barcelona edition is an eye catcher. It gives a premium look to the phone and perfectly suits every Barcelona fans. Would you buy this phone just because it has a beautiful design? Share your opinion on it.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Analogue Inc. Becomes Official Huawei Cloud Consulting & Reselling Partner in NepalAnalogue Inc. has become an official consulting and reselling partner of Huawei Cloud service in…
- ISPs to Hike Internet Price by up to Rs. 300 in Nepal Reasoning Increase in Pole RentInternet Service Providers are planning to increase the price of the internet due to the…
- WiSTEAM Steps to Sixth Year, Aims to Educate 2000 Girls about STEM Activities by Next YearWomen In STEAM (WiSTEAM), a social enterprise supporting girls and women education in the Science,…