Nepal Telecom (NT) has introduced a new facility for their customers. Now, using NT Recharge card customers can easily recharge all NT services online. NT services include GSM, ADSL, WiMAX, IPCDMA, CDMA, and PSTN. This facility has been in effect from today, 3rd September 2015.
This new facility certainly will make the life of NT customers much easier than it was before. They don’t need to hang around Nepal Telecom center to pay their NT services bill, because now forth they can pay the NT services bill online without any hassle.
To recharge for these services, you first need to buy an NT recharge card which is easily available in the market. Then, go to Nepal Telecom online recharge official site, http://webrecharge.ntc.net.np/ and follow the below instructions:
- Scratch the shaded area of the Recharge card carefully
- Select your Subscriber Type among the radio button list
- Enter your Mobile (GSM, CDMA) or WiMAX or Landline No or ADSL no in a Subscriber No input box
- Enter Pin No in a Recharge Pin Box
- Read the text in the image and write in the Text Box
- Click the Recharge button
- Do not Close the web page until the response is displayed
You can also query data usage of the NT services. To check the volume go to http://webrecharge.ntc.net.np/VolQuery.jsp and follow the below instruction carefully.
- Enter your Mobile(GSM, CDMA) or WiMAX no in a Mobile No input box
- Enter your PUK No in a PUK No Box
- Read the text in the image and input it in Text Box
- Click the Query
- Do not Close the web page until the reply is seen
If you have faced any problem following the above instructions then, write a comment in the comment box below. I will help you out.