Alongside the OnePlus Nord, OnePlus unveiled the OnePlus Buds some months ago. It’s the first TWS from OnePlus and Oliz Store has now launched the OnePlus Buds in Nepal as well.
OnePlus Buds Price in Nepal is Rs. 12,500 and it comes in two colors: Nord White and Nord Gray. It is now available via Oliz Store.
So what does the first TWS from OnePlus has to offer? Let see!
OnePlus Buds Specifications
- Body: IPX4 Dust and Water-resistant
- Driver: 13.4 mm dynamic driver
- Driver Sensitivity: 97 dB ± 3dB @ 1 KHz
- Frequency Response Range: 20 Hz- 20 kHz
- Microphone Sensitivity: -38 dB ± 2dB
- Bluetooth® Version: 5.0
- Bluetooth Range: 10 m
- Battery Capacity: 35 mAh battery – 7 h (single charge), 420 mAh battery – 30 h (with charging case)
- Charging Port: USB Type-C, Earbuds+Charging box: ～80 mins to full charge
- Colors: White/Gray/Nord Blue
OnePlus Buds Price in Nepal: Rs. 12,500
OnePlus Buds Overview
It doesn’t have adjustable silicone tips so, the fit will not be the same for everyone. But it does come with IPX4 rating.
Each earbud weighs around 4.7 gm whereas the charging box weighs 37 gm. The buds are light and the charging case is also quite compact. The case has a USB Type C for charging. It is available in three colors: White, Gray, and Nord Blue.
OnePlus Buds has a 13.4mm dynamic driver which will provide a wide soundstage. It supports Dolby Surround Sound and Dirac Audio Tuner for richer tones, clearer vocals, and deep bass.
They have a gong with a non-Qualcomm chip inside so it doesn’t support higher quality codecs like apt-X HD but it does support SBC and AAC codecs.
Furthermore, OnePlus claims that they are using a noise cancellation algorithm and three microphones to improve call quality.
Connectivity and Touch Controls
Like most of the TWS, OnePlus Buds use touch controls for music control. Double-tap to skip to the next song and long press to switch between synced devices. This amounts to limited flexibility but OnePlus says it will add customization when the buds eventually roll out.
As for connectivity it uses Bluetooth V5 and has a fast pair feature that only works with OnePlus device. This works just like how the Apple Airpods work with iPhones.
The buds have a 35 mAh battery whereas the case has a 420 mAh battery. OnePlus claims 7 hours of music playback with fully charged earbuds. And, a total of 30 hours of music playback along with the charging case.
Battery life is definitely impressive but more impressive is its fast charging that allows 10 hours of playback with 10 mins of charging.
OnePlus Buds Price in Nepal and Availability
OnePlus Buds price in Nepal is Rs. 12,500 and it comes in two colors: Nord Gray and Nord White. It is now available to buy via Oliz Store.
|Model Name||Price in Nepal||Availability in Nepal|
|OnePlus Buds||Rs. 12500||Available via Oliz Store.|
It looks very similar to the Apple Airpods but I prefer the in-ear design rather than this half in-ear design. On to the battery and charging, it’s good for what it costs.
Of course, it doesn’t get premium features like Wireless charging. But, it also doesn’t support apt-X HD codec. So I’m slightly surprised that OnePlus didn’t go with Qualcomm chipset.
Another thing that bugged me is the limited touch controls and the fact that fast pairing works only with OnePlus devices.
So what are your thoughts about the OnePlus Buds? Share it in the comments!
More on Gadgets:
- iPhone SE (2020), The Cheapest iPhone in 2020, Arrives in Nepal – Price Starts at Rs. 70,000
- OPPO A52 with Stereo Speakers and Snapdragon 665 Launched in Nepal
- Samsung A21s with Exynos 850 and HD+ Screen Launched in Nepal
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- OnePlus Nord 2 Launched in Nepal: Pretty Expensive!OnePlus Nepal has launched the OnePlus Nord 2 in Nepal. OnePlus Nord 2 price in…
- LeoSquad: This Nepali Platform is Creating Effective Remote Work Solutions for StartupsIt has been more than a year since the viral outbreak has disrupted our work…
- SiTech Dev1 – First SiTech Electric SUV to Arrive in Nepal SoonSiTech Dev1 is coming soon in Nepal. EV Nepal Motors, the authorized distributor of SiTech…