After a steady stream of rumors about OnePlus 5, it is officially confirmed that this flagship smartphone from OnePlus will be unveiled on Tuesday, June 20.
The company has confirmed that it will hold an online event for the launch of OnePlus 5 on its site. The event will begin at noon Eastern time (9 a.m. Pacific time).
Apart from the launch date, the company has not disclosed any information about OnePlus 5.
However, rumors posited before about OnePlus 5 says:
- It will have a Snapdragon 835 Chipset
- 3,600 mAH battery
- Likely to have, 6GB RAM
- Dual Camera setup, and
- Will be available in Unicorn color option
OnePlus 5 in Nepal: OnePlus Nepal hasn’t shared any information about the launch of OnePlus 5 in Nepal. Even so, we can expect to hear from it shortly.
What would you like to see in OnePlus 5? Let us know in the comments!
- Foodmandu Fresh: A “Fresh” Transition to Deliver Essential Groceries in The Hour of NeedCOVID-19 has become a nightmare that’s gobbling up each and every fundamental aspect that our…
- E-commerce Companies in Nepal Facing Delivery Challenges, Pledges to Serve Customers Amid LockdownA lot has happened since the first announcement of a weeklong lockdown. But People will…
- Relief Packages Introduced by the Government That We Techies Must Know!The two-week lockdown imposed by the government has caused a huge disruption in the day-to-day…