The beast phone from OnePlus, OnePlus 3 has been unveiled in Nepal. iHub Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor of OnePlus products has officially announced that the OnePlus 3 will be launched on 27th July with a price tag of Rs. 49, 900. However, if you want pre-order this flagship phone at the instant you can do it right via Kaymu. iHub has partnered with Kaymu to take pre-order for the handset.
You can book your OnePlus 3 now on Kaymu at this link. Kaymu has provided with an added advantage for its 100 pre-order customers by providing them free OnePlus Silver Bullet earphones worth Rs. 1,650. The phone will be only available in Soft Gold variant for booking and the booking period will end on 24th July.
- Superb software
- Fingerprint sensor
- Great design and build
- First-rate performance
- Solid quality
OnePlus 3 Key Specs
- Display – 5.5inches (~73.1% screen-to-body ratio), Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 1080 X 1920 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Platform – Android OS v6.0.1 (Marshmallow), Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820, Adreno 530 GPU
- Memory – 64GB storage, 6GB RAM
- Camera – 16 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- Features – Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
OnePlus 3 is the most highly anticipated flagship killer of 2016 from the Chinese manufacturer OnePlus. It has already grabbed the attention of many people with all the necessary ingredients. OnePlus has to offer 6GB RAM which even top flagship phones haven’t offered. It is the most flaunting feature available in this phone.
OnePlus has always done a decent job by offering its handsets at a decent price. In the case of pricing of OnePlus 3 in Nepal, we see that it is much higher compared to international pricing. But, with the timely launch of OnePlus 3 in Nepal, it is certain that people may bar the pricing as there is very little points to dislike the phone.