Nepal Telecom (NT), Nepal’s leading telecom provider, has now given free of charge access to activation of different supplementary services in their PSTN landline phone. NT started making these services free from Shrawan 1.
The services include:
- Caller ID: Enable the display of calling number
- Originating restriction of ISD service: Restrict the ISD service
- Abbreviated dialling: Save frequently used numbers in two digits and use the short code in place.
- Call transfer: Unconditional call diverts from one number to another number
- Conditional call divert: Call divert based on the conditions as Busy Transfer and No Answer Transfer
- Wake up Call: Telephone to use as an alarm to wake up at a predefined time
- Call Waiting: Enable another call coming during the ongoing call
- Change of locking code: Change the locking code for a number
Customers will have to visit nearby NTC office to activate Caller ID and other locking codes.
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- SiTech Dev1 – First SiTech Electric SUV to Arrive in Nepal SoonSiTech Dev1 is coming soon in Nepal. EV Nepal Motors, the authorized distributor of SiTech…
- News Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Launched with More FeaturesYamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid has been launched in India. Yamaha Motors India has revealed the…
- Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Launched in Nepal: New Changes, New Price!Honda Grazia BS6 is now available in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company, the authorized distributor of…