Nepal Telecom (NT), Nepal’s leading telecom provider, has now given free of charge access to activation of different supplementary services in their PSTN landline phone. NT started making these services free from Shrawan 1.
The services include:
- Caller ID: Enable the display of calling number
- Originating restriction of ISD service: Restrict the ISD service
- Abbreviated dialling: Save frequently used numbers in two digits and use the short code in place.
- Call transfer: Unconditional call diverts from one number to another number
- Conditional call divert: Call divert based on the conditions as Busy Transfer and No Answer Transfer
- Wake up Call: Telephone to use as an alarm to wake up at a predefined time
- Call Waiting: Enable another call coming during the ongoing call
- Change of locking code: Change the locking code for a number
Customers will have to visit nearby NTC office to activate Caller ID and other locking codes.
Graphic Designers in Nepal Raise Concern Over Plagiarism, Suggest Brands to be SensibleRecently, a reputed scooter brand copied an artwork of Indra Jatra and published it in…
Lenovo Laptops Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsLenovo is a multinational Chinese technology corporation well known for its laptops. The company offers…
Dell Laptops Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsDell is an American brand that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products…
“Huawei Cloud’s Everything as a Service Model will Power all Industry Domains in Nepal”, says Ivan MoHuawei Technologies Co. Limited’s newly established business group, Huawei Cloud aims to become Asia’s top…