HMD Global, a company affiliated with Nokia, has been busy for past few weeks. According to rumors and speculations, the company wants to launch major Nokia smartphones in early 2018. The list of smartphones assumed in development is Nokia 9, Nokia 4, and Nokia 7 Plus. Reports continue to vary about its specifications.
Among those, Nokia 6 (2018) is expected to make its debut in China in February. It will be a successor to previous Nokia 6 (2017). It comes with updated hardware and improvements. All the features have not yet been revealed, but the announcement will be made on January 05, 2018.
Nokia 6 (2018) Key Specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch 18:9 Full View Display
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor
- CPU: Octa-core
- GPU: Adreno 510
- Memory: 32GB/64GB internal storage with micro SD(expandable up to 128GB), 4GB RAM
- OS: Android Oreo 8.0 (rumored)
- Primary Camera: 16 Megapixel
- Secondary Camera: 8 Megapixel
- Battery: Non-removable 3000 mAh battery
- Sensors: Fingerprint sensor (back mounted), Proximity, Accelerometer, Ambient light, Gyroscope
Nokia 6 (2018) Price in Nepal(Expected): Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 30,000
Nokia 6 (2018) is the first Nokia smartphone to go along the trend. It will feature 5.5-inch Full View Display with 18:9 ratio HD+ resolution. Powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon processor, reports vary with Snapdragon 630 or 660. The internal storage comes in two variants; 32GB and 64GB with 4GB RAM.
With a larger screen, the fingerprint will likely be back-mounted. It is still early to expect its price tag but Nokia 6 2018 price in Nepal is expected to be around Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 30,000.
Are you excited about Nokia 6 (2018)? We know we are! For more Tech news, keep reading TechLekh.
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street First Ride: Mixed Experiences!Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street is now available in Nepal. HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…