Nepalflix, a Nepali general entertainment platform was officially announced as the digital broadcast partner for the 2018 season of the TVS Everest Premiere League (EPL).
Why it matters:
- With the agreement Nepalflix has worldwide exclusive digital distribution rights; it can distribute both live and highlights of all the matches.
- AP1 is the broadcast partner of the league. Nepalflix will distribute the contents produced by AP1.
What they are saying:
- Bongo Solutions’ Chief Operating Officer Karel Kuiperi says that Nepalflix has strong distribution network with telecom operators in Malaysia and the Middle East so it will be able to target international audience as well.
- Bongo Solutions is a Bangladesh based company which built Nepalflix for Chaudhary Group.
- The founder of the TVS EPL Aamir Akhtar said, “The key factor for the success of any league is its stakeholders, and we believe, in Nepalflix we have found the right digital broadcast partner. With the expertise of Nepalflix, we can promote the TVS EPL globally and in turn, promote Nepali cricket as well.”
- He also added that with the experience and proficiency of Nepalflix team, the content would be glitch-free, easily accessible and properly marketed.
- The cricket tournament will most likely begin in November, although the dates have not yet been finalized.
- Nepalflix will launch its Android application later this year.
- Nepalflix and SongsNepal in YouTube Partnership
- Nirvana Chaudhary Announces Launch of “NepalFlix” – A Video Streaming Platform
CMF Watch Pro from Nothing’s Sub-brand Launching Soon in NepalHIGHLIGHTS The CMF Watch Pro is expected to be launched soon in Nepal. Nothing claims…
Royal Enfield Bikes Price in Nepal (March 2024 Updated)This is the complete price list for the Royal Enfield bikes in Nepal for .…
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Price in Nepal (March 2024 Updated)HIGHLIGHTS Royal Enfield Classic 350 price in Nepal now starts at Rs. 5.20 Lakhs to…