Nepalflix and SongsNepal have signed a partnership for YouTube services on April 30, 2018. The two leading digital entertainment providers of Nepal aim to provide the audience with better access to great music content by working together to release fresh contents.
- SongsNepal is one of the leading music distributors in Nepal, with a large exclusive collection of music videos and a loyal subscriber base of over 750,000.
- Nepalflix is an initiative of Chaudhary Group and Bongo. Bongo, the market leader in digital entertainment in Bangladesh, works with telecom operators to bring digital video consumption to the mainstream audience.
- The main objective behind the partnership of the two company is to create a broad platform for premium Nepali audio and video contents and to enable content creators to bring their work to the limelight.
- The partnership marks the beginning of a collaboration often seen on YouTube. The partnership with SongsNepal opens up the opportunity for both companies to use the existing distribution network for music content.
- Internationally, the partnership can also help bring Nepali music to the diaspora communities in South East Asia and the Middle East.
- Ncell Offers Free Streaming on YouTube Go
- Nirvana Chaudhary Announces Launch of “NepalFlix” – A Video Streaming Platform
- Nepal Telecom Introduces Summer Offer
Micromax In 2b with Unisoc T610 Launched in NepalAfter five months since its initial launch in India, Micromax has finally launched the Micromax…
Dell Laptops Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsDell is an American brand that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products…
Datsun Cars Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsDatsun is one of the most affordable car brands in Nepal. Pioneer Moto Corp Pvt.…