The Embassy of India in Kathmandu is going to organize International Entrepreneurship Conclave on March 24.
Why it matters:
- With this conclave, the Embassy aims to connect the young entrepreneurial minds of India and Nepal and exchange innovative ideas.
- It is expected to strengthen ties between the people of both countries through entrepreneurial business and knowledge partnerships.
- The conclave called Connect-IN will be organized in Kathmandu by the Indian Embassy with the Clock b Business Innovations.
- It will address idea exchange between Indian and Nepali entrepreneurs. It will also host an investment pitch to be made by entrepreneurs to a panel of potential investors.
- The entrepreneurs that will pitch their startups will be selected though a series of auditions held at various venues in Kathmandu.
When: March 24
Where: Radisson Hotel, Lazimpat
Time: 9 AM – 6 PM
Registration and More details: http://events.clockb.com/2018/03/02/connect-in/
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Gionee P15 Pro with Helio G35 and 6000mAh Battery Launched in NepalThe pro version of the recently launched Gionee P15, Gionee P15 Pro has been launched…
- Samsung Galaxy M22 with 48MP Camera Goes Official, Expected Soon in NepalSamsung Galaxy M22 has gone official with the listing of the phone on the company’s…
- Bikes-Scooters Prices to Increase from Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 50,000 as Govt Raises Tax DutyNepal Government has brought forth a new budget for the fiscal year 2021/22. It comes…