The Embassy of India in Kathmandu is going to organize International Entrepreneurship Conclave on March 24.
Why it matters:
- With this conclave, the Embassy aims to connect the young entrepreneurial minds of India and Nepal and exchange innovative ideas.
- It is expected to strengthen ties between the people of both countries through entrepreneurial business and knowledge partnerships.
- The conclave called Connect-IN will be organized in Kathmandu by the Indian Embassy with the Clock b Business Innovations.
- It will address idea exchange between Indian and Nepali entrepreneurs. It will also host an investment pitch to be made by entrepreneurs to a panel of potential investors.
- The entrepreneurs that will pitch their startups will be selected though a series of auditions held at various venues in Kathmandu.
When: March 24
Where: Radisson Hotel, Lazimpat
Time: 9 AM – 6 PM
Registration and More details: http://events.clockb.com/2018/03/02/connect-in/
Collateral-free and Paperless “FoneLoan” is a New Drive in the Banking SectorThe lending landscape has been changing with the increasing adoption of digitization among banks and…
Draft e-Commerce Bill: Major Highlights and Issues Raised by the StakeholdersThe smartphone revolution and increasing internet penetration is creating fertile ground for the e-commerce market.…
‘My Second Teacher’ e-Learning Platform Launched in NepalCoronavirus has forced the students, teachers, and parents to adapt to remote learning. Consequently, with…
Luxuriously Feature-Packed Skoda Kushaq Bound for NepalSkoda India recently unveiled its latest premium SUV, Skoda Kushaq. Skoda Kushaq is a part…
OnePlus Watch with SpO2 Sensor Expected to Launch Soon in NepalOnePlus recently launched the OnePlus Watch. It is also expected to launch soon in Nepal.…