The Embassy of India in Kathmandu is going to organize International Entrepreneurship Conclave on March 24.
Why it matters:
- With this conclave, the Embassy aims to connect the young entrepreneurial minds of India and Nepal and exchange innovative ideas.
- It is expected to strengthen ties between the people of both countries through entrepreneurial business and knowledge partnerships.
- The conclave called Connect-IN will be organized in Kathmandu by the Indian Embassy with the Clock b Business Innovations.
- It will address idea exchange between Indian and Nepali entrepreneurs. It will also host an investment pitch to be made by entrepreneurs to a panel of potential investors.
- The entrepreneurs that will pitch their startups will be selected though a series of auditions held at various venues in Kathmandu.
When: March 24
Where: Radisson Hotel, Lazimpat
Time: 9 AM – 6 PM
Registration and More details: http://events.clockb.com/2018/03/02/connect-in/
- Samsung Galaxy A51 with L-shaped Quad Camera Array is Launching in Nepal SoonSamsung’s A series comprised of a plethora of devices last year. Even though they were…
- Samsung Galaxy Buds+ Launched in Nepal: But, What’s Different?Wireless EarPods have come a long way since their inception. They were practically invisible until…
- Govt. Announces 10 Percent VAT Rebate on Electronic Payments. GO DIGITAL!The Inland Revenue Department (IRD) has just executed a new system whereby purchases made via…