The Embassy of India in Kathmandu is going to organize International Entrepreneurship Conclave on March 24.
Why it matters:
- With this conclave, the Embassy aims to connect the young entrepreneurial minds of India and Nepal and exchange innovative ideas.
- It is expected to strengthen ties between the people of both countries through entrepreneurial business and knowledge partnerships.
- The conclave called Connect-IN will be organized in Kathmandu by the Indian Embassy with the Clock b Business Innovations.
- It will address idea exchange between Indian and Nepali entrepreneurs. It will also host an investment pitch to be made by entrepreneurs to a panel of potential investors.
- The entrepreneurs that will pitch their startups will be selected though a series of auditions held at various venues in Kathmandu.
When: March 24
Where: Radisson Hotel, Lazimpat
Time: 9 AM – 6 PM
Registration and More details: http://events.clockb.com/2018/03/02/connect-in/
Nagarik App, Nepal Government’s Initiation to Digitize Public ServicesNagarik app, which crossed 300 thousand downloads in just less than a week of its…
Jawa Classic Review: Almost Perfect!After months of anticipation, Jawa Motorcycles finally made its debut in Nepal. Despite the overwhelming…
Foton Tunland E Review: Perfectly Balanced!Pros Muscular Design with Aggressive Stance Powerful Performance for the Price Affordable Pricing for a…
Super Soco Electric Scooters Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsSuper Soco electric scooters are now officially available in Nepal. D-Lifestyle, the authorized distributor of…