The Embassy of India in Kathmandu is going to organize International Entrepreneurship Conclave on March 24.
Why it matters:
- With this conclave, the Embassy aims to connect the young entrepreneurial minds of India and Nepal and exchange innovative ideas.
- It is expected to strengthen ties between the people of both countries through entrepreneurial business and knowledge partnerships.
- The conclave called Connect-IN will be organized in Kathmandu by the Indian Embassy with the Clock b Business Innovations.
- It will address idea exchange between Indian and Nepali entrepreneurs. It will also host an investment pitch to be made by entrepreneurs to a panel of potential investors.
- The entrepreneurs that will pitch their startups will be selected though a series of auditions held at various venues in Kathmandu.
When: March 24
Where: Radisson Hotel, Lazimpat
Time: 9 AM – 6 PM
Registration and More details: http://events.clockb.com/2018/03/02/connect-in/
Fusemachines Announces Its Annual Online AI Learning Initiative, AI Fellowship, in Nepal for 2022Fusemachines Inc., an AI talent and education platform and service provider headquartered in New York,…
Analogue Mall is Providing Accidental Coverage on Products They SellAnalogue Mall, a Nepali electronic products retail store, is now providing accidental damage coverage on…
NIU UQi GT Launching Soon in Nepal: Sporty and Stylish Electric Scooter!NIU UQi GT is coming soon to Nepal. Eco Infinity, the authorized distributor of NIU…