Nepal Ambulance Service (NAS), a non-profit initiative dedicated to establishing emergency medical response systems in the country, has announced to provide service through Viber.
Why it matters:
- NAS service can now be accessed using Viber Hotline to facilitate faster transport and treatment for individual patients.
- NAS operates with fully equipped and staffed ambulances via a central dispatch facility.
- The emergency number 102 of Nepal Telecom can be used to reach NAS.
- NAS can now be contacted 24/7 by calling or messaging the Viber hotline 9801115102.
- The Viber Hotline will help the users in need of urgent medical attention.
What they are saying:
- According to an official at NAS “It will now be easier for us to be more connected, especially to patients in low mobile network coverage areas. Moreover, we look forward to Viber’s partnership with NAS in the future to bring more value-added services to the people of Nepal”.
- NEXT Growth Conclave 2019, Nepal’s Largest Entrepreneurship Conference, Set for December 15A startup is a tough nut to crack. Imagine trying to build everything from the…
- Samsung Galaxy A50s, A30s and A10s Gets Massive Price Drop – Should You Buy?In order to commemorate its 50th anniversary, Samsung has just dropped prices on 3 of…
- TVS NTorq 125 Race Edition Coming Soon in Nepal: Open for Pre-Booking!When TVS Nepal launched TVS NTorq in the market back in September of last year,…