Ncell, Nepal’s prominent Telecom service provider, recently launched a new service called, “Magic Voice”. This new value-added service (VAS) allows customers to change their voice or background sounds while speaking on their phones with their friends or family.
This service allows subscribers to make calls in a changed voice of cartoon characters, among others and set background sound of the traffic jam, airport, football stadium and birthday tune during call time.
Every Ncell user can subscribe to the service as any kind of handset can avail it. Customers can subscribe daily or weekly service in one-time or auto-renewal mode.
It costs Rs 2 including taxes for daily Magic Voice service subscription, while weekly service charge is NPR 10 including taxes.
How to Subscribe Ncell Magic Voice
Customers can subscribe in the following ways:
- dialing *17135#
- dialing 17135 and the following instruction accordingly.
- using SMS, customers have to type following for different cases and send it to 17135
- MV1 for daily one time,
- MV for daily recurring,
- 7MV1 for weekly one-time and
- 7MV for weekly recurring
After subscription, customers can dial 17135 followed by the mobile number to which they wish to make the call and choose any voice by pressing 1,2 or 3 and background sound by pressing 4,5, 6 or 7 from the dial pad menu. During the call, customers can press 0 to go back to the original voice.
How to Unsubscribe Ncell Magic Voice
Customers can unsubscribe by typing Unsub MV and sending it to 17135.
- EXCLUSIVE: Motorola Makes A Comeback in Nepal, Unveils Three SmartphonesMotorola previously debuted in 2017 in Nepal with 4 smartphones: Moto C, Moto C Plus,…
- Amazfit Smartwatch Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsAmazfit is smart wearable and accessories brand based in China. The brand comes under Huami…
- Apple iMac and iMac Pro 2020 Now Available in NepalApple iMac and iMac Pro 2020 were launched in August 2020. And, now they are…