Does it ever happen to you that you are extremely impressed by a mobile app from its review and when you go to download the application, you find out that it is a paid app and is extremely expensive? Half-heartedly, you have to find a replacement for the application, which might or might not be as good as the first one. If you can remember yourself going through this situation many times, then this news can be a good one for you. Ncell announced a new scheme, Ncell App Market which allows you to download selected paid application on your phones at the price of Rs. 15 per week.
This service is available for Andriod, Symbian, Java, Bada, and Blackberry platforms. Selected apps and games from the featured section are available to be downloaded using the service. The catalog of the applications is updated every Wednesday. To use the service, one has to visit Ncell App Market from one’s phone or tablet. The first seven days is free as part of the promotional campaign, whereas users are charged Rs. 15 at the end of each week after that.
You can stop using the service anytime you want. This will not affect the previously downloaded premium applications.
To activate Ncell App Market
There are two ways to active this service:
- Visit apps.ncell.axiata.com and select an app with a plus symbol (+) next to the price. A page explaining the service conditions will be displayed. Click “Subscribe.”
- Send an SMS with the text “A” to 17110 for auto-renewal or “A1” to 17110 for one-time.
To deactivate Ncell App Market
There are two ways:
- Send an SMS with the text “D” to 17110.
- Go to apps.ncell.axiata.com and click “Account” at the bottom of the page. Click “Unsubscribe.”
What’s your take on this scheme? Let us know by commenting down below.
Edited By – Awale Sushil
- Vianet Brings Dashain-Tihar Offer on Internet Packages: 32”/40” Skyworth TV + FREE NetTV Package!Vianet is one of the prominent ISPs of Nepal. The services that they provide has…
- Samsung Galaxy M30s with 6000mAh Battery, 48MP Triple Cameras Launched in NepalSamsung recently refreshed the A series with the launch of Galaxy A30s and the Galaxy…
- Ncell Introduces “Mero Plan”: A Perfect Offer Plan for People on the Go?Ncell has just introduced a new plan. This new plan is called “Mero Plan” and…