Ncell has announced new data pack offers. Under the offers, Ncell customers subscribing to any data packs will get the extra same volume of 4G data as a bonus. They can now get internet for as low as two paisa per MB including taxes.
If a customer subscribes 500MB all-time pack, which costs Rs 100, they will get additional 500MB 4G data as a bonus. 4G data received as a bonus can be used only on the 4G network, while the main data can be used in any of the 2G, 3G or 4G networks.
In a statement, Ncell said that customers can subscribe 30 MB to 10,000 MB data package at lowered prices of Rs 10 to Rs 1500 with the validity of one day to 30 days.
Customers with the nighttime pack will get four times more data volume than with the all-time packs at the same price. Customers can subscribe to any of the data packs as per their requirements.
The new data packs are as follows:
|S.N||Price of Ncell new data packs||All time data volume (MB)||4G data Bonus (MB)||Night time data packs volume||4G data bonus (Night MB)|
This offer is valid for both all-time packs as well as night time data packs. Night time data packs are valid from 11 pm to 5 am. The data pack offers will be available until December 5, 2017.
Interested Ncell customers can get the service by dialing *17123#.
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street First Ride: Mixed Experiences!Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street is now available in Nepal. HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…