Public transport fares are a bother in Nepal. The same route sometimes takes one amount in the morning and a different amount in the evenings. When that happens, people pay anyway because they would rather not spend their ride arguing with the driver and also, because they do not know the correct fare.
Targetting to solve this problem, Karyalaya Ventures Pvt. Ltd, has come up with an application called Motorbhada. It is a dual language app that can be used by customers to get various information about public vehicles. Karyalaya Ventures have also released a Business-to-Business (B2B) app named Motorbhada Company which can be used by the vehicle owners, transport companies, INGOs, NGOs or any group and individuals to keep track of their vehicles in real time.
The Motorbhada application has the following features:
- Arrival Search: Find the nearest location from where you can take your public transport.
- Traffic Updates: Get live traffic updates provided publicly by Metropolitan Traffic Police Department
- Track Vehicle: Pick your bus-rides, know the bus arrival time and take your rides in no time.
- Notifications: Traffic updates, app updates, products, promotions, and other essential information.
This app has a 3.9 rating on Google Playstore based on 18 reviewers with 100 downloads.
- Apple MacBook Air 2020 Available for Pre-Order in Nepal – Price Starts at Rs. 1.59 LakhsApple launched its new MacBook Air in March. The new MacBook Air 2020 brings upgraded…
- Oppo to Launch a New Mid-range Smartphone in Nepal, the OPPO A52Recently OPPO teased the launch of OPPO A31 in Nepal. Now, the company is preparing…
- Samsung A21s with Exynos 850 and HD+ Screen to Launch in Nepal Tomorrow!Samsung Galaxy A21s was launched last month in India. And, now it’s heading to Nepal.…