Public transport fares are a bother in Nepal. The same route sometimes takes one amount in the morning and a different amount in the evenings. When that happens, people pay anyway because they would rather not spend their ride arguing with the driver and also, because they do not know the correct fare.
Targetting to solve this problem, Karyalaya Ventures Pvt. Ltd, has come up with an application called Motorbhada. It is a dual language app that can be used by customers to get various information about public vehicles. Karyalaya Ventures have also released a Business-to-Business (B2B) app named Motorbhada Company which can be used by the vehicle owners, transport companies, INGOs, NGOs or any group and individuals to keep track of their vehicles in real time.
The Motorbhada application has the following features:
- Arrival Search: Find the nearest location from where you can take your public transport.
- Traffic Updates: Get live traffic updates provided publicly by Metropolitan Traffic Police Department
- Track Vehicle: Pick your bus-rides, know the bus arrival time and take your rides in no time.
- Notifications: Traffic updates, app updates, products, promotions, and other essential information.
This app has a 3.9 rating on Google Playstore based on 18 reviewers with 100 downloads.
- Apple iPad Air 4 2020 with A14 Bionic Available for Pre-Order in NepalApple unveiled the new iPad Air 4 during its live event back in September. And,…
- Analogue Mall to Introduce Trade-In Program; Trade-In Old Gadgets for the New Ones or Cash!Analogue Mall is a multibrand e-commerce site with lots of gadgets on offer. It’s a…
- JBL Go 3 Launching in Nepal Soon – An Ultra Portable Speaker!JBL has plenty of portable speakers and their Go series is one of the best…