A monthly event called Skill Share is being held in Kathmandu from this month. This event is organized by Clock b Business Innovations to share and learn different skills and ideas related to business and entrepreneurship.
- Skill Share’s first event was held at the end of the month of January.
- Clock b Business Innovations collaborated with Daaqi Pvt. Ltd. to conduct the first session that had about 40 participants.
- The event featured Prisma Advertising CEO Ranjit Acharya who talked on entrepreneurial challenges, ways to produce best-selling products and services as well as the importance of three golden circles of ‘what’, ‘how’ and ‘why’ in a business.
- It was followed by Neeraj Pradhan, Director of Corporate Strategy for Commonwealth Joe Coffee Roasters who held an interactive session of competitive advantage for a successful entrepreneurship.
In the coming days:
- Future events will focus on helping the attendees to learn various lessons including entrepreneurial mindset, leadership, storytelling and photography.
- Bijendra Shah of Daaqi said, “The participants can learn about basic foundations for entrepreneurial mindset and managing money in this session. We all don’t have enough time to go to universities to learn about every art and skill, so we have designed this event to provide at least the basic understanding of these important life skills.”
The event will be held at Kaffe Codes, Central Business Park, Thapathali.
Collateral-free and Paperless “FoneLoan” is a New Drive in the Banking SectorThe lending landscape has been changing with the increasing adoption of digitization among banks and…
Draft e-Commerce Bill: Major Highlights and Issues Raised by the StakeholdersThe smartphone revolution and increasing internet penetration is creating fertile ground for the e-commerce market.…
Kisan Credit Card: Bridging Gap between Banks and Farmers by Providing Cashless Subsidized LoansFarmer Kul Bahadur Nhemaphuki used to lend money from money lenders at an interest rate…
Sastodeal Brings New Year 2078 Sale; Up to 80% Discount and Exclusive Brand DealsSastodeal brings Nepali New Year 2078 campaign to celebrate the new year. Sastodeal NNY 2078…
Mi Watch Lite with 9 Days of Battery Life Launched in NepalXiaomi Nepal has launched the Mi Watch Lite in Nepal. Mi Watch Lite price in…