A monthly event called Skill Share is being held in Kathmandu from this month. This event is organized by Clock b Business Innovations to share and learn different skills and ideas related to business and entrepreneurship.
- Skill Share’s first event was held at the end of the month of January.
- Clock b Business Innovations collaborated with Daaqi Pvt. Ltd. to conduct the first session that had about 40 participants.
- The event featured Prisma Advertising CEO Ranjit Acharya who talked on entrepreneurial challenges, ways to produce best-selling products and services as well as the importance of three golden circles of ‘what’, ‘how’ and ‘why’ in a business.
- It was followed by Neeraj Pradhan, Director of Corporate Strategy for Commonwealth Joe Coffee Roasters who held an interactive session of competitive advantage for a successful entrepreneurship.
In the coming days:
- Future events will focus on helping the attendees to learn various lessons including entrepreneurial mindset, leadership, storytelling and photography.
- Bijendra Shah of Daaqi said, “The participants can learn about basic foundations for entrepreneurial mindset and managing money in this session. We all don’t have enough time to go to universities to learn about every art and skill, so we have designed this event to provide at least the basic understanding of these important life skills.”
The event will be held at Kaffe Codes, Central Business Park, Thapathali.
vivo Y51 2020 with 8GB RAM and 48MP Triple Camera Launched in Nepalvivo recently launched vivo Y51 in the international market. And, vivo now has officially launched…
2021 BS6 Suzuki Dzire Launched in Nepal: Price Starts at Rs. 34.29 Lakhs2021 Suzuki Dzire is now available in Nepal. CG MotoCorp, the authorized distributor of Suzuki…
Apple AirPods Max Available for Pre-Order in Nepal: Premium Price!On December 8, Apple announced its first over-ear noise-canceling headphone called AirPods Max. And now…