Micromax has launched it’s latest smartphone, Canvas Q413, in Nepal. The smartphone comes with 5.0 inches IPS HD display protected by corning gorillas glass. The phone runs on a quad-core Cortex A53 processor clocked at a speed of 1GHz and is supported by a RAM of 2GB for smooth running of the device. Micromax Q413 has 16GB of internal storage capacity, if it is not enough for your data then you can expand it up to another 32GB using a microSD card.
Micromax Q413 is equipped with a primary camera of 8MP coupled with a secondary camera of 2MP for clicking quality pictures and recording videos.. The primary camera is supported by LED Flash to capture images and videos brightly. The phone is backed by a 2000mAh li-ion battery which gives a talk time up to 6 hours and standby time up to 182 hours.
The mobile is priced Rs. 13,343 in Nepal.
Micromax Q413 Specifications
|Launched Date||18 November 2015|
|Battery Type||removable Li-ion|
|Battery Capacity||2000 mAh|
|Operating System||Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop)|
|Screen Size||5.0 inch|
|Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen|
1 GHz quad-core processor
|Rear Camera||8 MP|
|Front Camera||2 MP|
|Bluetooth||Yes with 4.0v|
|SIM||Dual SIM Support|
Micromax Canvas Q413 is mid-range mobile. Users can play high end games since the mobile has 2GB RAM and 1 GHz quad core processor. Users can capture beautiful moments using 8 MP primary camera with LED Flash. I think 16GB Internal Storage is enough to store files. If not sufficient storage can be extended to 32GB. Screen protection is done using gorillas glass. Connectivity is fine.
This mobile has low configuration compared to other high end mobiles in the market but has one of the best configuration for this price range model. For tight budget people, this mobile can be one of the best option in the market.
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street First Ride: Mixed Experiences!Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street is now available in Nepal. HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…