Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 3 became quite popular in Nepal with its low price and stellar performance. And now, Vatsal Impex (Official distributor of Xiaomi in Nepal) has launched its successor – the Redmi Note 4 for a staggering price of Rs. 32,999 in Nepal.
Redmi Note 4 comes with a 5.5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels at 441 pixels per inch. It is powered by Mediatek MT6797 Helio X20 Deca-core processor and Mali-T880 MP4 GPU. The performance should be fine but some issues are almost certain with MediaTek’s processor. It runs on 3GB of RAM and comes with an internal storage of 64GB which can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. The phone carries a 13MP rear camera that performs better than the Note 3’s 16MP shooter and a 5MP camera on the front. It runs on Android v6.0 (Marshmallow) and is powered by a 4100mAh non-removable battery.
Redmi Note 4 Key Specifications
- Display – 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Chipset – Mediatek MT6797 Helio X20
- CPU – Deca-core 2.1 GHz
- GPU – Mali-T880 MP4
- Platform – Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Memory – 64GB internal storage expandable up to 128GB via micro-sd , 3GB RAM
- Camera – 13MP f2.0 rear camera, 5MP front facing camera
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 4100 mAh battery/ Fast Charging
- Sensors – Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Redmi Note 4 is a slight upgrade to Redmi Note 3 as it has a 2.5D Arc screen design and supports MediaTek’s fast charging (pump express). Redmi Note 4 certainly looks more appealing than the Note 3 but for the price tag of Rs.32,999, it’s not worth the upgrade.
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- SiTech Dev1 – First SiTech Electric SUV to Arrive in Nepal SoonSiTech Dev1 is coming soon in Nepal. EV Nepal Motors, the authorized distributor of SiTech…
- News Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Launched with More FeaturesYamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid has been launched in India. Yamaha Motors India has revealed the…
- Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Launched in Nepal: New Changes, New Price!Honda Grazia BS6 is now available in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company, the authorized distributor of…