Mi Nepal has released quite a few Xiaomi phones in recent months and now Vatsal Impex (Official Distributor of Xiaomi in Nepal) has released Mi Note 2 for Rs. 76,999. Mi Note 2 is now available for pre-booking until March 28 for Rs. 76,999 with a free Mi Band 2 worth Rs. 4000. You can book Mi Note 2 at this link.
Mi Note 2 aesthetically looks very similar to Galaxy Note 7, but from the inside, Mi Note 2 is a true performer. Snapdragon 821 coupled with 6GB of RAM is more than enough power & 4070mAh battery will keep this beast awake for more than a day easily. Note 2’s 22MP rear camera performs along the lines of its competitor Galaxy S7 and should be better than OnePlus 3T which we shall uncover in our full review.
Mi Note 2 Key Specifications
- Display – 5.7 inches (~74.2% screen-to-body ratio), AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Protection – Gorilla Glass 4
- Resolution – 1080 x 1920 pixels (~386 PPI pixel density)
- Chipset – Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821
- CPU – Quad-core (2×2.35 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo)
- GPU – Adreno 530
- OS – Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Memory – 128 GB, 6 GB RAM
- Primary Camera – 22.5 MP, f/2.0, EIS (gyro), phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, 4K support
- Secondary Camera – 8 MP, f/2.0, autofocus
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 4070 mAh battery/ Quick Charge 3.0
- Sensors – Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Colors – Black
Obviously, we are going to whine about its price being high and it’s not going to be easy for Mi Note 2 to compete against OnePlus 3T and Samsung’s Galaxy s7. But it is definitely one of the best phones of 2016 and still a worthy device to pickup in 2017.
Let us know what you think about the Mi Note 2 in the comments and stay tuned for our full review!