MG Motors Nepal, the authorized distributor of Morris Garages – MG vehicles, has launched the British SUV MG GS in Nepal. The car is available in four variants including one Manual Transmission and three Automatic Transmission modes. The MG GS SUV price in Nepal ranges from Rs. 49,50,000 to Rs. 87,00,000.
The new MG GS consists of 1490cc engine delivering a maximum power of 166PS at 5600 rpm and a maximum torque of 250Nm at 1600 – 4300 rpm. It comes with 6-speed manual transmission and 7-speed automatic transmission variant. The braking system of the vehicle is combined with the ABS+EBD system, Electronic Brake assists and Curve Brake Control system to ensure proper braking regardless the road conditions.
Similarly, other modern technology-equipped features like Automatic dusk-sensing headlights, Take me home function, LED Daylight running lamp, LED Tail lamp, and Rear Parking Camera enhances the luxury part of the vehicle. The interior of the vehicle is built up with Fabric sports seat with rear seat adjustable angle. It contains leather steering wheels with 4-way manual adjustable front passenger seats.
In the new MG GS, comfort and convenience of passengers are prioritized in the first place. It has a Driver and Front Passenger seat belt reminder to ensure safety while driving. It has reverse parking sensors with Rear parking camera to avoid crashes in the crowded parking zone. The vehicle drives through Electronic power steering system and Anti Rolling Program inbuilt.
The MG GS contains two driving modes as Eco and Sport with cruise control system, which automatically controls the speed of a motor vehicle. The top speed of MG GS is measured to be 190 kmph. A Trip Computer is fitted with this vehicle to record, calculate and display the distance traveled, the average speed, the average fuel consumption, and real-time fuel consumption.
MG GS Key Specs
- Displacement: 1490cc
- Max Power: 166PS @ 5600rpm
- Max Torque: 250NM @ 1600-4300rpm
- Transmission: Manual/Automatic
- Fuel Tank: 55 Ltr
- Top Speed: 190-209 kmph
- Kerb Weight: 1420-1642 Kg
MG GS SUV Price in Nepal, 1.5 Manual Transmission: Rs. 49,50,000
- MG GS Price in Nepal,1.5 Automatic Transmission Semi-option: Rs. 59,50,000
- MG GS Price in Nepal, 1.5 Automatic Transmission Full option: Rs. 67,00,000
- MG GS Price in Nepal, 2.0 Automatic Transmission Full option: Rs. 87,00,000
As compared to other SUVs in the Nepalese Automobile market, MG GS has 4 seating capacity whereas there are other 6-7 seater vehicles available. For an average Nepali customer, MG GS lies in the upper price range to afford. But the MG GS is equipped with the latest technology inside and out providing you with the unbeatable riding experience.
What to buy this new year? This British SUV awaits you. Test rides and bookings of the SUV is available at MG Motors Nepal.
For more details of the vehicle, feel free to contact MG Motors Nepal at their official Facebook page.
- SsangYong Rexton Officially Launched in Nepal; Price Starts at 1.11 Crore
- Hyundai Launches Its New Car “VERNA” in Nepal
- Tata Hexa Launched in Nepal at NPR 77.95 Lakh
Reall all cars news in Nepal at TechLekh. Stay updated!
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- Ford Figo Automatic Launched: Two New Variants Enter Nepal!Ford Figo Automatic is now available in Nepal. Go Automobiles Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor…
- Poco X3 Pro Review: Awesome Gaming Performance on BudgetPros 120Hz IPS Display Awesome Performance Good Battery 33W Fast Charging Cons Thick for a…
- NIU UQim Electric Moped Launched in NepalNIU UQim is the latest NIU scooter launched for the Nepali market. Eco Infinity Pvt.…