What if NADA Auto Show was hosted by Mahindra? That’s when you get Mahindra Udaya. Mahindra Udaya 2019 Festival is the first of its kind auto show event, with everything Mahindra! The event will be organized by three Mahindra powerhouses; MV Dugar Group, Agni Group, and Swaraj.
Let’s meet as a die-hard Mahindra fan or even as a car enthusiast! Let’s hang out under the same roof and share our love for Mahindra vehicles. There’s going to be music, food, cars, and a whole lot of fun! It’s a three-day exclusive event that officially kicks-off this Friday! So, are you free this Friday?
What’s so special about Mahindra Udaya 2019?
There’s so much to talk about! Being an exclusive Mahindra event, you’ll see likeness from a different range of two-wheelers and four-wheelers like a truck, bus, tractors, and electric vehicles. Furthermore, you will witness the showcase of some Mahindra best-sellers like XUV 500, TUV 300, KUV 100, Maximo, and so much more!
Hang on a sec, there’s still some good news left. The event will mark the official unveiling and launch of SIX NEW Mahindra products! The all-new Mahindra XUV 300 and Marazzo will be unveiled during the event, whereas Mahindra’s Jivo, Swaraj 963, Blazo, and Furio will be officially launched. Among which, everyone has set their eyes on the all-new XUV 300 and Marazzo. Finally, there will be a live performance from popular Nepali celebrities along with food stalls!
Can I attend Mahindra Udaya 2019?
Of course, you can! Anyone and everyone can attend this event. It’s a great opportunity. Plus, you’ll get a chance to get up close and personal with every Mahindra products in the market.
Forget the hassle of texting them via Facebook, then waiting an eternity for a reply. Just ask them anything, and I mean ANYTHING, to quench your curiosity about any Mahindra products.
Do I need to pay?
That’s the best part of it all, Mahindra Udaya 2019 is free to attend! Although, you need to get your own eTickets. Don’t worry its free but you need to register here, and selected will be rewarded with gift hampers!
Click here to register for the event.
Mahindra Udaya 2019 Details
- Date: February 22, 2019 – February 24, 2019 (Friday – Sunday)
- Place: Bhirkutimandap Exhibition Road, Kathmandu
- 2019 Suzuki Gixxer 155 Officially Launched: Beautiful or Ugly?Finally! Suzuki decided to give Gixxer’s the much-needed redesign. Apparently, Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 and…
- OnePlus 7 Open for Pre-Booking in Nepal: Affordable & Still Superb?Review of: Oneplus 7Price:Rs. 66,999Reviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:4On July 16, 2019Last modified:July 16, 2019Summary:But you…
- Sony Camera Super Deals – These Discounts Are Really HUGE!!!While Sony’s smartphones haven’t been able to make much space for themselves on the smartphone…