Mahindra Dugar Nepal, the exclusive distributor of Mahindra Commercial vehicles in Nepal, has launched a new line of commercial trucks. Mahindra Maxximo comes from a popular line of mini trucks known for their power and durability. It goes by another name, “Mahindra Supro” which stands for super-profits.
Unlike its predecessors, Maxximo HD series is equipped with “Heavy Duty Rigid Suspension”. This drastically improves the overall durability of the truck. Mahindra Maxximo HD price in Nepal is Rs. 12.35 Lakhs.
Mahindra Maxximo HD Overview
Commercial vehicles are different than a standard family car. So, the engine, suspension, and features equipped in the truck are different. Mahindra Maxximo is powered by Direct Injection (DI) Diesel engine which easily delivers 24HP along with excellent mileage of 23.17kmpl. Starting off, Maxximo HD comes with heavy duty rigid front suspension called leaf spring. The exterior and interior design looks great, providing maximum comfort. ELR belts and dual LSPV brakes are the new safety features. It will support up to 850kg of payload.
As for features, it comes with a mobile charging point, floor console bottle holder, carpet, lockable glove box, intermittent 3-speed wiper, and so much more. These can be considered feature rich in comparison to another minitruck available in the market right now.
It comes in three different colors: Metallic Red, Deep Warm Blue, and Diamond White.
Mahindra Maxximo HD Series Key Specifications
- Engine: Direct Injection Diesel Engine
- Power: 24HP
- Cargo Box: 2 feet x 5 feet
- Transmission: 5-Speed Manual
- Turning Radius: 7m
- Payload Capacity: 850 KGs
Mahindra Maxximo HD Price in Nepal: Rs. 12,35,000
If Mahindra Maxximo is something that meets your business needs, Mahindra Dugar Nepal currently offering Rs. 50,000 discounts with free home appliances on the purchase. Furthermore, it is available for EMI with 30% down payment. For more information, contact the official Facebook page here.
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- SiTech Dev1 – First SiTech Electric SUV to Arrive in Nepal SoonSiTech Dev1 is coming soon in Nepal. EV Nepal Motors, the authorized distributor of SiTech…
- News Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Launched with More FeaturesYamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid has been launched in India. Yamaha Motors India has revealed the…
- Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Launched in Nepal: New Changes, New Price!Honda Grazia BS6 is now available in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company, the authorized distributor of…