After the launch of e20 Sportz on Jan. 2017, Agni Incorporated, the official distributor of Mahindra vehicles in Nepal, has once again introduced a new electric car, e20 Plus, in the Nepali market.
Mahindra e20 Plus Price in Nepal is set Rs. 31,00,000, and it comes in three color variants – red, silver and blue. As per the company, it is also offering the financing facility on the purchase of e20 Plus under which 80 percent cost of the vehicle will be financed, and rest 20 percent should be made down payment.
e20 Plus is the upgraded version of e20 which was launched earlier in 2013. The major upgrade to e20 Plus from e20 is the four-doors hatch which previously in e20 was only two-doors.
Talking about the build quality of the car, alike e20, e20 Plus is also made out of ABS panels and not pressed metals which makes the car weight light. Inside, the car is 30 percent more spacious than the previous version. In terms of size, the e20 Plus is 310 mm longer, 61 mm wider and 25 mm taller than the e20.
Under the hood, this electric car is powered by a 210 AH lithium-ion battery that generates a maximum power of 41 bhp at 3,500 rpm and 91 Nm at 2,500 rpm. With 210 AH battery, the e20 Plus claims the driving range of 140 KM at a top speed of 85 KM/hr. It takes about 9 hours to fully charge the battery which is 4 hrs added against that of the e20. However, with the quick charging support, the battery can charge in 90 mins.
The e20 Plus also comes with cosmetic updates such as revised front and rear bumpers, vertically stacked LED taillights, re-designed tail section, and integrated rear spoiler. The vehicle also comes loaded with other features that include GPS enabled navigation system, on-board computer, a/c, touchscreen infotainment system, keylesss system, and all four power windows.
Beside all these features, the distinctive feature of all new e20 Plus is the SOS feature that provides an additional range of 7 to 10 km if the cars’ battery is drained below 10 percent. This feature can be activated either by e20 Plus app or simply by a touch of a button from the screen.
Mahindra e20 Plus Key Specifications
- Engine: 210AH lithium-ion battery
- Max Power: 41bhp @ 3,500rpm
- Max Torque: 91Nm @ 2,500rpm
- Electric Drive Range: 140km on a single charge
- Charging Time: 9 hours
- Brakes: Front- Disc, and Rear- Drum
Mahindra e20 Plus Price in Nepal: Rs. 31,00,000
Although this car might seem to be quite inquisitive to many, the major drawback is the range restriction that means you cannot actually take it out for the long ride. However, if you are looking for an electric car for short travels and daily usage this car can be one of the viable options to consider.
For further details and queries about e20 Plus, please contact Agni Incorporated.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Launching Next Week in NepalSamsung Galaxy A52s 5G is set to launch soon in Nepal. Samsung unveiled the Samsung…
- Gionee P15 Pro with Helio G35 and 6000mAh Battery Launched in NepalThe pro version of the recently launched Gionee P15, Gionee P15 Pro has been launched…
- Samsung Galaxy M22 with 48MP Camera Goes Official, Expected Soon in NepalSamsung Galaxy M22 has gone official with the listing of the phone on the company’s…