Khalti, a digital wallet app, has been trending as top app on Google Play with 100,000 installations. Khalti offers features like mobile top-up, ADSL payment, Khanepani bill payment, movie/hotel booking and Worldlink bill payment to name a few.
- The app was initially introduced on January 26, 2017.
- Shortly after one year of the app’s launch, it has received 100,000 downloads on Play Store and over 10,000 installations on iTunes Store.
- The app hit the milestone shortly after one year of its launch in the Nepali market.
What they are saying:
- Amit Agrawal, CEO at Janaki Technology shared on Facebook, “Did you check which is the top app in Nepal today on Google Play store?
Khalti above all. #MadeWithLoveInNepal
What a way to start my morning with!
If you haven’t download Khalti digital wallet yet, what are you waiting for ?”
- “Just came to know that Khalti has topped the charts in iOS too.” He added later.
- Get 25% Off on Movie Tickets Bought via Khalti
- Khalti Android app Downloaded Over 50 Thousand Times
- Khalti Partners with Oyo For Seamless Booking
Thanks for being with us. Keep reading such articles on TechLekh!
Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro: Samsung Introduces a New Pro SmartwatchAt the Unpacked 2022 event on August 10, Samsung introduced the Galaxy Watch 5 Pro.…
Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 with Temperature Sensor and Bigger Battery UnveiledSamsung unveiled the new Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 series, its latest Android smartwatches, at Samsung…
Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro with 24-bit Hi-Fi and Enhanced ANC Launching Soon in NepalAlong with the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Galaxy Z flip 4, Samsung also…