The Japanese Automobile maker Isuzu has a couple of premium SUVs in Nepal. After having a good customer response from Isuzu D-Max V-Cross and D-Max S-Cab, now they are up again with another powerful premium SUV – the new Isuzu MU-X in Nepal. Currently, the pre-bookings of the Isuzu MU-X is available at Continental Trading Enterprises. This SUV is yet to officially launch in Nepal, nonetheless, the price of this vehicle has been finalized is open of sales. The Isuzu MU-X price in Nepal is set Rs. 1,09,00,000.
Isuzu MU-X is a premium SUV which is powered by a 3.0-litre turbo diesel, in-line 4-cylinder, DOHC and 16-valve powerful 2999cc engine which is capable of producing a maximum power of 174 BHP at 3600 RPM and a peak torque of 380 Nm at 1800-2800 RPM. Transmission of the vehicle consists a 5-speed automatic transmission with sequential shift and brake shift technology. The claimed fuel-efficiency for the 4×2 variant is 13.8kmpl.
The 7-seater SUV consists of projector headlamps, fog lamps, and ORVM at the front. For the comfort and convenience of customers, the vehicle contains features such as Mobile charger provision, Steering adjustment, Reading lamp, Remote fuel filler, Power steering, Rear defogger, Cruise control, Rain sensing wipers and MID (Multi-information Display). The SUV has a ground clearance of 220 Nm and comes with 65 liters fuel tank capacity.
The SUV has 6-way adjustable automatic seats. The midsegment seats could be folded twice resulting in the increment of boot space of the vehicle. The boot space of 230 liters can be expanded up to 670 liters. The interior of the vehicle has premium features as similar to that of Isuzu D-Max V-Cross. There is a 10-inch movie screen available in the vehicle with individual AC vents and bottle holders.
The braking system of the SUV consists of Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) and Electronic Brakeforce Distribution(EBD) working together. The 330mm dia ventilated front discs with twin-pot calipers and the 318mm dia rear disc brakes form the robust braking system of the SUV. Further enhancing the safety features, the vehicle consists of various automated systems as Automatic Stability Control (ASC), Electronic Stability Program (ESP), Traction Control, Hill-start and Brake Assist.
Isuzu MU-X Key Specifications
- Engine: 3.0-liter turbo diesel, in-line 4-cylinder, DOHC, 16-valve
- Displacement: 2999cc
- Mileage: 13.8 kmpl
- Transmission: 5-speed Automatic
- Max Power: 174 BHP @ 3600 RPM
- Max Torque: 380 Nm @ 1800-2800 RPM
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 65L
- Ground Clearance: 230mm
- Seating Capacity: 7
- Kerb Weight: 2650 kg
Isuzu MU-X Price in Nepal: Rs. 1,09,00,000
The major competitors of Isuzu MU-X are Toyota Fortuner, Ford Endeavour, Honda BRV in Nepal. Isuzu MU-X is a conventional looking SUV with pleasing overall design and dimensions. Isuzu MU-X contains one engine and gearbox but there is a choice among 4×2 or 4×4 drivetrains.
One downside of Isuzu MU-X is that it contains only two airbags while its rivals have seven. In the overall view, the Isuzu MU-X comes as a good practical choice that offers you size, space, comfort and while it may not have any fancy features, it comes as a perfect choice for a family SUV.
- 2018 Toyota Rush SUV Introduced in Nepal; Pre-booking Open
- Ford Mustang GT to Officially Launch in Nepal Tomorrow; Priced Rs. 1.7 Crore
- Xiaomi Launches Mi 10 5G with 108MP Camera and SD 865 in Nepal at Rs. 89,999Xiaomi is known for value phones with top-notch specifications and affordable price tag. In brief,…
- Yamaha Fascino 125 FI Bookings Open: Most Affordable FI Scooter in Nepal!Among countless achievements, Yamaha was the first two-wheeler company to introduce Fuel Injected technology in…
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite with Snapdragon 730G Launched in NepalXiaomi has established itself as a leading smartphone manufacturer with impressive smartphones at an affordable…