Even though Pokémon Go is not “officially” released in Nepal, many people have resorted to downloading apk files from external websites in order to play the game. People, mostly youths, have started visiting heritage sites more often than ever, but not due to religious reasons. “Pokestops,” which are places where you find items to help you in your journey, are located in cultural or holy places. So if you’re going by a temple and see lots of youths in groups glued to their screen, then don’t be surprised, they’re probably just trying to catch a Pikachu.
Social media has been going crazy over the past few days with countless posts and tweets about the new sensation in town which has captivated everyone. Here’s a selection of the best interesting and funny reactions I have collected for you. Give a look and Enjoy!
1) Articuno in Mt.Everest 😀
2) One little nitpick everyone has about the game is that it absolutely drains your phone’s battery in a matter of hours.
3) Please, stay inside!
4) Even parents are getting in on the trend…
5) Making new friends has never been easier. 😀
6) To protect the world from devastation, to unite all people within our nation, to denounce the evils …. You guys take it from here!
7) Gotta catch em all! ….when the Niantic servers aren’t down that is….
8) Promoting fitness!
9) Sounds like a wonderful idea. Get on it Ncell!
10) Good to know our future is in safe hands.
11) Great display of teamwork and dedication to be the very best.
12) The most accurate description ever!
13) Real talk!
14) Going a bit too far?
Shibesh Duwadi is a serial procrastinator. It takes a while for him to get his work done but he is genuine in everything he does. He enjoys the simple things in life. Being in a happy state of mind is what he strives towards every day in his life. His passion lies in Football. He’ll always be unavailable on a Saturday night because he rarely misses live games. Besides that, he treasures his family and his friends. He considers himself to be very open-minded but he won’t give up on his beliefs. He likes listening to music and playing the guitar on his spare time.
Hamro Patro Launches an E-learning Platform for Students in NepalThe most popular app in Nepal, Hamro Patro, introduces its new product, “Hamro Learning Center.”…
Mivi, a Popular Indian Accessories Brand to Launch Soon in NepalMivi, a popular Indian electronics brand is launching soon in Nepal. Mivi has a variety…
VoxCrow Receives “Best Customer Excellence Award” in CNIYEF Nepal Start Up Fest 2022Voxcrow, a voice-based communication service provider for organisations, received the “Best Customer Excellence Award 2022”…