After much anticipation, Huawei Mobiles Nepal has launched Huawei P10 Plus in Nepal today. The device follows its predecessors like P9 and P10 in terms of quality. It is a premium smartphone with high-end specs. Huawei P10 Plus price in Nepal is Rs. 79,000.
Huawei P10 is powered by HiSilicon Kirin 960 chipset with an octa-core processor. The processor clocked at 4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 and 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53. The display is 5.5 inches HD (1440 x 2560 pixels) display with Mali-G71 MP8 graphics. It comes in two variations; 64GB storage at 4GB RAM and 128GB storage 6GB RAM. It features dual lens 20MP + 12MP rear camera with f/1.8 and 8MP front camera with f/1.9. The device is powered by non-removable 3750 mAh with fast charging. It runs on Android Nougat on Emotion UI 5.1.
Huawei P10 Plus Key Specifications
- Display – 5.5 inches HD IPS-NEO LCD capacitive touchscreen with Corning Gorilla Class 5 protection
- Chipset – HiSilicon Kirin 960
- CPU – Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU – Mali-G71 MP8
- Memory – 64GB or 128GB internal storage with microSD expandable storage (up to 256GB), 4GB or 6GB RAM
- OS – Android 7.0 Nougat – based on Emotion UI 5.1
- Primary Camera – Dual 20 MP + 12 MP, f/1.8, OIS, Leica optics, phase detection and laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone)
- Secondary Camera – 8 MP, f/1.9
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 3750 mAh battery with fast charging
- Sensors – Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Huawei P10 Plus Price in Nepal: Rs. 79,000
Huawei P10 Plus is a premium smartphone. It features a powerful HiSilicon Kirin 960 supported by an octa-core processor. For intense gaming or multitasking, Mali-G71 graphic processor with either 4GB or 6GB RAM is more than enough. The device will be extremely snappy and responsive. The two variations in storage (64GB & 128GB) will be more than enough for your files and downloads. But you can easily expand it via microSD. The entire device is powered by Li-Ion 3750 mAh battery with fast charging capabilities.
The camera is the main attraction. 20MP + 12MP dual lens camera is capable of taking crispy pictures or video. Other impressive features include Leica optics, phase detection and laser autofocus, dual-LED, dual-tone flash.
There aren’t any cons in this device. Huawei is a flagship device packed with awesome hardware and software ready to compete against Samsung and the others.
Bajaj Showrooms and Service Centers in NepalLooking for a trusted place to service your Bajaj motorcycle? Then, this is the detailed…
Apple MacBook Air 2022 with M2 Chip Now Comes with 1-Year Breakage Insurance in NepalThe new MacBook Air 2022, powered by the new Apple M2 Chip — which debuted…
Realme C31 Review: A Typical Budget Phone!Pros Good design Excellent battery life Reliable fingerprint sensor Good performance Cons 60Hz HD+ display…