The authorized distributor of HTC in Nepal, Gen Next, has launched a phone under Rs. 30,000 in Nepal, the HTC Desire 10 Pro. The HTC Desire 10 Pro is one of the budget smartphones from HTC which was launched in the year 2016. The HTC Desire 10 Pro price in Nepal is Rs. 29,000.
The HTC Desire 10 Pro comes with a 5.5 inches Full HD IPS LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection. This phone is powered by an octa-core CPU, the MediaTek MT6755 Helio P10 coupled with the Mali-T860MP2 GPU. The device comes equipped with 4GB of RAM and with 64GB of internal storage which can be expanded if needed via a microSD card up to 256GB. This device runs on Android Marshmallow with HTC’s skin on top.
Talking about the cameras of this smartphone, the device comes with a single primary shooter of 20 MP with an aperture of f/2.2 and dual tone LED flash. The secondary shooter is 13 MP with the aperture of f/2.2. The cameras have a high megapixel count so they can be able to take some sharp images.
Other features in this device include a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and in the sensor department, it is equipped with an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, and compass. Talking about the battery in this device, it has a battery size of only 3000 mAh.
HTC Desire 10 Pro Specifications
- Display – 5.5 inches (~70.5% screen-to-body ratio), IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution – 1080 x 1920 pixels (~400 ppi pixel density)
- Chipset – Mediatek MT6755 Helio P10
- CPU – Octa-core (4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.0 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU – Mali-T860MP2
- Platform – Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Memory – 64 GB internal storage, micro-SD up to 256 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Primary Camera – 20 MP, f/2.3, laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Secondary Camera – 13 MP, f/2.2, 1080p
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- Colors – Stone Black, Polar White, Royal Blue, Valentine Lux, Mint Green
HTC Desire 10 Pro Price in Nepal: Rs. 29,000
HTC smartphones are well-known for their stereo speakers with Boom Sound and great build design. But this phone lacks the stereo speaker which HTC fans love. And I think the pricing of the device is also high. Nowadays companies like Xiaomi, Huawei and Oppo are offering better phones with better specifications than the HTC Desire 10 Pro with lower prices. So, if HTC wants to compete in Nepali market, it should provide its phones at more competitive prices.
But, if you are willing to buy this phone, then the phone will be good for photos since it has a higher megapixel count in both front and rear cameras. The battery in this thing is average with only 3000 mAh which will last you a full day under normal usage.