Gionee, a Chinese smartphone manufacturer, has dropped the price of Gionee X1s in Nepal. Gionee X1s is the mid-range smartphone which has a 16 MP selfie cam and huge battery capacity (4000mAh). Gionee Nepal has decided to slash the price of Gionee X1s from Rs. 19,999 to Rs. 17,999.
Gionee X1s is powered by MediaTek MT6737T. It has a quad-core processor clocked at 1.5 GHz. The screen is 5.2 inches full HD display with 2.5D curved glass. The internal storage is 16GB with 3GB RAM. The device runs on Android Marshmallow with Amigo OS skin on top.
SEE ALSO: Gionee Mobiles Price List in Nepal
The rear camera is 13MP with f/2.0 and dual tone LED flash. The front camera is an impressive 16MP f/2.0 with LED flash. It contains a fast rear-mounted fingerprint reader. This device contains a non-removable 4000 mAh battery.
Gionee X1s Key Specifications
- Display – 5.2-inch IPS LCD (2.5D Curve) capacitive touchscreen with Gorilla Glass 3
- Chipset – Mediatek MT6737T
- CPU – 1.5GHz Quad-core
- Memory – 16GB internal storage with microSD expandable storage (up to 256GB), 3GB RAM
- OS – Android 7.0 Marshmallow – based on Amigo OS 4.0
- Primary Camera – 13 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual tone LED flash
- Secondary Camera – 16 MP, f/2.0, 1/3.1″ sensor size with LED flash
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery
- Sensors – Fingerprint reader, accelerometer, proximity, compass, gyro
Gionee X1s Price in Nepal(Slashed Price): Rs. 17,999
Gionee X1s comes with a massive 4000mAh battery capacity which would definitely last a whole day. 3GB RAM would definitely help in faster performance and multitasking but the use of MediaTek MT6737T processor could hamper its performance. Also, it has a 16MP camera with dual tone LED for better selfies.
As a whole Gionee X1s is a great package at this price and moreover the slashed price makes this device even more worthful. Its a great news for people who have been waiting to buy the Gionee X1s.
Are you going to buy the Gionee X1s? Let us know in the comment section below.
- TATA Altroz, A Unique Hatchback with Amazing Features, Launching in Nepal SoonTata Motors is an Indian company, right? Despite being a value for money brand, people…
- Most Popular Second Hand Bikes in Nepal [TechLekh Report]Are you buying a new motorcycle? Maybe, you are… but you don’t want to buy…
- Samsung Galaxy S20 and S20 Plus Price Revealed: Now Available for Pre-booking in NepalEvery year tons of phones are unboxed and amongst them are those that are phenomenal…