The authorized distributor of Gionee smartphone, Teletalk Pvt. Ltd., has launched Gionee Marathon M5 Plus in Nepal. Gionee Marathon M5 Plus is an addition to Marathon series from Gionee. The smartphone is priced Rs. 39,999 in Nepal.
Premium design, powerful battery
Display and Configuration
Marathon M5 Plus comes with 6.00 inches display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels that results in PPI of 368 pixels per inch. The phone is equipped with MediaTek MT6753 processor (Octa core 1.5 GHz Cortex A53 ) and 3GB RAM. The phone runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) operating system.
Camera and Storage
Marathon M5 Plus comes with 13 MP primary camera that provides premium picture quality with no compromises. The phone has 5 MP secondary camera which can be an attractive feature for selfie lovers. The phone houses internal storage of 64GB that is expandable up to 128GB using microSD card.
Battery and Connectivity
Marathon M5 Plus is powered with a high battery life of 5020mAh which lets the device on for long hours. In terms of connectivity, the Gionee M5 Plus main highlight is a USB Type-C port, which delivers faster data transfer speed. The device also houses a variety of connectivity options like Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Headphone.
Gionee Marathon M5 Plus Screenshots
Gionee Marathon M5 Plus Specifications
|Battery Type||Li-Polymer (Non-removable)|
|Battery Capacity||5020 mAh|
|Operating System||Android 5.1 (Lollipop)|
|User Interface||Amigo UI 3.1|
Octa core 1.5 GHz Cortex A53 (MediaTek MT6753)
|Expandable Storage||Upto 128GB|
|Expandable Storage Type||MicroSD|
|Rear Camera||13 Megapixel|
|Front Camera||5 Megapixel|
|Bluetooth||Yes with 4.00v|
|SIM||Dual SIM Support|
Marathon M5 Plus is an excellent device to have in possession. The smartphone comes with a massive battery and strong CPU performance for a seamless experience. The phone is simply beautiful as it flaunts a metallic unibody design and looks sophisticated in the hand.
The device comes with a price tag of Rs. 39,999 that seems much expensive for the consumers to buy it the market having a low-budget in hand. Perhaps, the obvious reasons in the increment of price are inflation, customs tax, channeling and so on. Besides, the M5 Plus is suitable for those looking for a premium design and solid configuration for a mid-range budget.
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street First Ride: Mixed Experiences!Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street is now available in Nepal. HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…