Gionee M7 Power was launched in India on September 2017. After a massive success of this bezel-less smartphone in India, Gionee Nepal has finally released it in Nepal on January 23.
This phone is one of the very few mid-range smartphones which has an 18:9 aspect ratio screen. This phone also comes with a massive battery, which lets you explore immersive contents for a longer period of time. The Gionee M7 Power Price in Nepal is Rs. 29,999.
The phone comes with 6-inch IPS display with the resolution of 1440 x 720 pixels with 18:9 aspect ratio. The Gionee M7 Power is powered by 1.4GHz octa-core Snapdragon 435 processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage and can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card.
It has a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera. It runs on Amigo OS 5.0 on Android 7.1 Nougat. It supports a non-removable 5000mAh Polymer Lithium-Ion battery with quick charge 3.0.
Gionee M7 Power Key Specifications
- Display: 6.0-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution: 720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~268 ppi density)
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435
- CPU: Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Adreno 505
- OS: Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Memory: 32GB internal storage, 3GB RAM
- Primary Camera: 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection, autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary Camera: 8 MP, f/2.2
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery
Gionee M7 Power Price in Nepal: Rs. 29,999
Gionee M7 power is a well-designed phone with great specs for a phone at this price point. With a 5000mAh battery coupled with quick charging, this device provides a great usage time for its users. The smaller resolution screen is a bummer for a large screen like this, but it also has some “up-side” for it. That is it the battery life is insane. So, the bottom line is you can not go wrong with this device.
Do let us know what you think of Gionee M7 Power in the comments down below.
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- SiTech Dev1 – First SiTech Electric SUV to Arrive in Nepal SoonSiTech Dev1 is coming soon in Nepal. EV Nepal Motors, the authorized distributor of SiTech…
- News Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Launched with More FeaturesYamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid has been launched in India. Yamaha Motors India has revealed the…
- Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Launched in Nepal: New Changes, New Price!Honda Grazia BS6 is now available in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company, the authorized distributor of…