Gionee, a Chinese smartphone company widely known for its super selfie camera and good battery life has announced its another S series phone, Gionee S11. Gionee S11 price in Nepal is expected to be around Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 32,000. It is a rare breed of phones with four cameras.
Gionee S11 sports a 5.99-inch full HD display (1080 x 2160 pixels). The bezel-less phone with an aspect ratio of 18:9 has a curved body that reflects light. S11 is powered by octa-core Helio P23 processor. It comes with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage. The storage can be further expanded to 256 GB with MicroSD card.
The primary dual cameras consist of 16 MP and 5 MP with an LED flash. The camera setup comes with features such as auto-focus, face detection, and 1080p video recording. The front cameras are a combination of 16 MP and 8 MP.
S11 runs on Android 7.1 Nougat with Amigo 5.0 on top. The entire device contains a non-removable 3410 mAh battery.
Gionee S11 Key Specifications
- Display: 5.99-inch IPS LCD display ,1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6763T Helio P23
- CPU: Octa-core 2.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Mali-G71 MP2
- Memory: 64 GB internal storage with MicroSD expansion, 4 GB RAM
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat with Amigo 5.0
- Primary Camera: Dual:16 MP + 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary Camera: Dual: 16 MP + 8 MP
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3410mAh battery
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Gionee S11 Price in Nepal (Expected): Rs. 30,000 – 32,000
Gionee S11 is a good overall mid-range phone for the price. The quad-camera that the phone boasts puts it in a niche corner in the smartphone market. However, the MediaTek processor is somewhat of a letdown. The phone is still running on Nougat and is a compromise the user has to make. The battery life should be good but compared to some of the other Gionee phones it is rather short. The lack of USB-type C and quick charging makes you yearn for a bigger battery even more.
Is being one of the quad-camera phones enough to put it in the picture? Let us know in the comments below!
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- SiTech Dev1 – First SiTech Electric SUV to Arrive in Nepal SoonSiTech Dev1 is coming soon in Nepal. EV Nepal Motors, the authorized distributor of SiTech…
- News Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Launched with More FeaturesYamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid has been launched in India. Yamaha Motors India has revealed the…
- Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Launched in Nepal: New Changes, New Price!Honda Grazia BS6 is now available in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company, the authorized distributor of…