Gionee, a Chinese smartphone company widely known for its super selfie camera and battery has dropped the price of Gionee A1 Lite. The phone which was previously priced at Rs. 22,999 is now available at Rs. 20,570.
Gionee A1 Lite comes with 5.3 inches IPS display with 2.5D curved glass. The device is powered by MediaTek MT6753 Octa-core processor clocked at 1.3Ghz. The screen is also protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The phone has 32GB of internal storage and can be expanded up to 64GB via a microSD card. It has 3GB RAM.
Talking about the camera, Gionee A1 Lite has a 13MP rear camera with dual LED flashlight and an immense 20MP front camera with LED flash. It too has a fingerprint scanner on the back. The Gionee A1 Lite is powered by a huge 4000mAh non-removable battery and runs on Android 7.0 Nougat with Amigo 4.0 on the top.
Gionee A1 Lite Specifications
- Display: 5.3 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and 2.5D curved glass
- Resolution: 1280*720 pixel (282 PPI Pixel Density)
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6753 Soc
- CPU: Octa-core 1.3 GHz
- GPU: Mali-T720MP3
- Memory: 32 GB internal storage with microSD expandable storage (up to 64GB), 3GB RAM
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat with Amigo 4.0 on top
- Primary Camera: 13 MP, f/2.0, aperture lens, phase detection autofocus, dual LED flash
- Secondary Camera: 20 MP, f/2.0, aperture lens, LED flash
- Battery: Non-removable Li-ion 4000 mAh battery
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, Compass Sensor
Gionee A1 Lite Price In Nepal (Dropped Price): Rs. 20,570
The main selling point of Gionee A1 lite is the 20 MP front camera and the huge 4000 mAh battery. If you are a selfie lover this phone is worth a try. If you need a selfie phone with great battery life, the price drop makes a lot of sense. Also, the 2.5D curved glass makes the touch smooth and clean. If you are searching a mid-range phone with awesome selfie camera and battery then you should definitely remember the Gionee A1 Lite. Though, you might want to check out the latest Xiaomi release, the Redmi 5 and the Redmi 5 plus.
- Tesla’s Cybertruck to be Enrolled into the Dubai Police Force ShortlyIt’s been like, a week since the “Bulletproof” Tesla Cybertruck has been introduced. In this…
- Honor 9X with Kirin 710F & Triple Camera Setup Officially Launched in Nepal TodayHonor launched a mid-range smartphone “Honor 9X“ in China back in July with the new…
- TATA Gravitas 7-Seater SUV: Things We Know So Far!Recently, Tata Motors announced its intentions to launch the all-new TATA Gravitas in India. Moreover,…