Foton View CS2 is launching soon in Nepal.
MAW Vridhi Commercial Vehicles Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributors of Foton Motors in Nepal, recently announced the upcoming launch of their new 15-seater van.
According to the press release, Foton View CS2 will feature a perfect balance between performance, features, and comfort.
Foton is a popular brand in world-class commercial vehicles, with a global presence in pickup trucks, EV buses, and vans.
Like the international market, Foton Nepal is trying to expand its presence in the Nepali territory. It started with the Foton Tunland E which is expected to continue further with the Foton View CS2 series.
With that said, there is a lot of details yet to be confirmed. However, Foton Nepal has hinted at a launch date of early 2021.
Before that happens, let’s take a quick look at everything offered in the new Foton View CS2 in Nepal.
Foton View CS2 Specifications
- Engine: 2.8L, 4 Cylinder, ISUZU Tech Engine
- BS6 Compliant: Yes
- Displacement: 2771cc
- Dimension: 5050 x 2030 x 2240 mm
- Wheelbase: 2570 mm
- Max Power: 93.87 HP @ 3600 rpm
- Max Torque: 225 Nm @ 1800-2000 rpm
- Transmission: 5-Speed Manual
- Drive Type: 2WD
- Top Speed: n/a
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 70 liters
- Mileage: 14 kmpl
- Front Tyre: 195R15C – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 195R15C– Drum
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Safety System: Dual Airbags, ABS, EBD
- Suspension Setup: Independent Double Wishbone with Coil Springs and Soft Ride with Leaf Spring
- Seating: 15-Seater
- Ground Clearance: 180 mm
- Kerb Weight: 1895 kg
- Colors: White
Foton View CS2 Price in Nepal: Rs. 53,00,000 (Expected)
Foton View CS2 Overview
Foton View CS2 features similar design cues from its previously launched 16-seater.
It comes with a familiar design but tries to pursue perfection in every designing detail. So, the end result ends up with a sleek design with an elegant style and look.
View CS2 will include a 15-seat capacity alongside a 180mm ground clearance.
Foton View CS2 will be powered by the Euro IV compliant 2.8L Diesel Engine.
It is an in-line 4-cylinder ISUZU tech engine that can generate a max power of 93.87 HP at 3600rpm and max torque of 225Nm at 1800-2000rpm. Furthermore, it gets a 5-speed manual transmission with a 2WD drive type.
Additionally, it features a Double Wishbone Suspension at the front and Leaf Springs Suspension at the rear. The entire van can hold a total fuel of 70-liters.
Foton View CS2 is pretty beefed up in terms of features. It gets all the practical features of a traditional van, made more modern with new technology.
Foton View CS2 Feature Highlights
- 0% Carbon Emission Claimed
- Powerful Performance
- 15-Seat Practical Capacity
- Comfortable Cabin Space
- Dual Air Bags
- ABS with EBD
- Cabin Air Conditioner
- Smart Music System
- Reverse Radar System
- Body Sound and Light Alarm
- On-Board Diagnostics
Foton View CS2 Price in Nepal and Availability
Based on the variant, Foton View CS2 is already available in Nepal. Previously launched as a 19-seater, it will only feature 15-seat in the upcoming model.
Staying true to its pricing model, the new Foton View CS2 will come with attractive pricing. While the pricing details are yet to be confirmed, there are rumors suggesting that Foto View CS2 15-seater price in Nepal will around Rs. 53 Lakhs.
Foton View CS2 15-Seater is expected to arrive in Nepal as early as the beginning of 2021.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who are the authorized distributors of Foton Motors in Nepal?
MAW Vridhi Commercial Vehicles Pvt. Ltd. is the authorized distributor of Foton Motors in Nepal.
Is Foton View CS2L available in Nepal?
Yes, Foton View CS2L is already available in Nepal. It is a 19-seater van which is priced at Rs. 72.00 Lakhs.
Is Foton View CS2 15-seater available in Nepal?
Foton View CS2 is an upcoming Foton van in Nepal. It is a 15-seater van with an expected price of Rs. 53.00 Lakhs.
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- Ford Figo Automatic Launched: Two New Variants Enter Nepal!Ford Figo Automatic is now available in Nepal. Go Automobiles Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor…
- Poco X3 Pro Review: Awesome Gaming Performance on BudgetPros 120Hz IPS Display Awesome Performance Good Battery 33W Fast Charging Cons Thick for a…
- NIU UQim Electric Moped Launched in NepalNIU UQim is the latest NIU scooter launched for the Nepali market. Eco Infinity Pvt.…