Meraki Event in collaboration with Round Table Nepal is organizing ‘FORD AMAZING MOTOR RALLY 2018’ Powered by: Red Bull & GeoMate on March 24, 2018 (Chaitra 10, 2074), Saturday. The rally will commence on the aforementioned date from Hotel Annapurna, Durbar Marg, Kathmandu and ends at Pokhara Grande, Birauta, Pokhara.
‘FORD AMAZING MOTOR RALLY 2018’ Powered by: Red Bull & GeoMate is a charity annual event organized by Meraki Event in collaboration with Round Table Nepal. The event has a vision to promote the domestic tourism connecting different cities from Kathmandu Valley via event while helping the helpless through the charity. The event was developed as its kind to mark the journey to various cities every year blending the culture & tradition of the destination city by incorporating it in one way or the other via tasks. This year we continue the connection to the Lake City, Pokhara. The rally is the competition that is created in consideration with proper safety of the participants traveling across.
It is the competition based on following traffic rules, maintaining speed limits, completing the tasks – physical, general knowledge & treasure hunt. All the tasks comprises of points that comes with time limitation. The team securing highest points will be announced as a winner. The winner gets the title of champion for the year 2018 – 19 along with the trophy and open air tickets to 190 online destination of Cathay Pacific.
Speed limitation comprises of point reduction which means the team has to follow the given time and speed average. Any team reporting the check point early shall be reduced with the points. The reduction shall be done by multiplying the time frame by negative 1000. Similarly, the team reporting the check point later than the grace time shall be also reduced with the points. The reduction shall be done by multiplying the time frame by negative 500. The car should not be stopped unless it there is a task to be done. All the speed, movement and directions of the cars will be tracked by the GPS Tracking System driven by Telematics Pvt. Ltd.
Traffic rules are strictly to be followed. Violation in traffic rules will lead to straight disqualification from the event. The event is valued with its physical tasks, general knowledge tasks and the treasure hunt task. The tasks are developed with fun and can be done by the team of driver & navigator although we allow two other family or friends in the car upon past year experience and request by the participants. The other team members (other than driver & navigator are allowed to help in general knowledge tasks but are obligated to perform physical tasks & the treasure hunt. There are no age limits & barriers unless you have a valid driving license and the vehicle should be made on or later than 2007. The event is followed by award ceremony and cocktail dinner. The event starts from Hotel Annapurna, Durbar Marg, Kathmandu with breakfast, Lunch will be provided at Serene Dalima, Kurintar, Chitwan and ends at Pokhara Grande, Birauta, Pokhara with cocktail dinner and accommodation on bed & breakfast. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and accommodation on bed and breakfast are all comprised in the registration fee except for the fuel that participant has to bear along with the beverages in after party.
The fund raised shall be utilized for the education project by Round Table Nepal under its slogan ‘freedom through education’.
This is a paid event. Registration fee includes the following:
- Breakfast at Hotel Annapurna, Durbar Marg
- Lunch at Serene Dalima, Kurintar
- Dinner & Accommodation on Bed & Breakfast at Pokhara Grande, Birauta, Pokhara
- Event T-shirt
When: March 24
- Assembly, scrutineering & start location: Hotel Annapurna, Durbar Marg, Kathmandu
- Lunch: Serene Dalima, Kurintar, Chitwan
- End location, award ceremony & after party: Pokhara Grande, Birauta, Pokhara
Time: 6 AM
Registration/Contact: 9801133378 | 9851133378 | 9802061119
- NRs. 14,999* for two member team in a car
- NRs. 25, 999* for four member team in a car
- NRs. 33, 999* for five member team in a car
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- Ford Figo Automatic Launched: Two New Variants Enter Nepal!Ford Figo Automatic is now available in Nepal. Go Automobiles Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor…
- Poco X3 Pro Review: Awesome Gaming Performance on BudgetPros 120Hz IPS Display Awesome Performance Good Battery 33W Fast Charging Cons Thick for a…
- NIU UQim Electric Moped Launched in NepalNIU UQim is the latest NIU scooter launched for the Nepali market. Eco Infinity Pvt.…