In the “Digital Nepal Conference” organized by the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology and Frost & Sullivan in Kathmandu, the prime minister KP Sharma Oli urged the need for the nation to pick up the pace in digital growth.
He stressed that the government was gradually implementing information technology in various fields and they would be increasing the growth of IT. Recently the government commenced the e-payment system and they are preparing to implement them in the education sector as well.
The PM was hopeful that the conference would help in coming up with significant ideas for capacity building of the citizens to ultimately increase production and productivity in the country.
- The conference was also attended by several national and international experts of IT field along with the representatives of concerned agencies.
- During the conference, Global President and Managing Partner of Frost & Sullivan, Aroop Zutshi, proposed a framework themed “Digital Nepal: Social and Economic Framework for Prosperous Nepal, Happy Nepali.”
- He also urged for the digitization of traditional industries which would create new jobs and also aid in the economic growth of the nation.
- Likewise, Minister for Communication and Information Technology, Gokul Prasad Baskota said that since IT plays a central role in providing easy service delivery and economic growth it should be used more in the field of agriculture, education, health, and tourism.
- Daraz Brings Offers on Budget Phones – Up to 66% Discount!There are plenty of deals going on this month on one of the biggest e-commerce…
- MG Hector, An Interesting SUV with Internet, Expected Soon in NepalThese days premium SUVs are the latest trends in the auto market. Just a few…
- Hero Maestro Edge 125 and Hero Pleasure Plus 110 Launched in India; Expected Soon in NepalIf you remember the ‘Hero Scooter Price in Nepal’ article, you’d know that Hero MotoCorp…