Turns out, the teaser that Colors uploaded touting a phone with 18:9 aspect ratio was in fact for two phones. One of them is the Colors Pride 5E, you can read about it here, and the other is the Colors Pride 5C, which we are going to talk about. Colors Pride 5C price in Nepal is Rs. 7595. This is about Rs. 1500 less than the 5E. Does the price difference make this phone worth buying? Let’s check it out.
The differences between the two phones, Pride 5E and Pride 5C, are subtle. The major difference is the lack of 4G support in 5C. So, if you use a 4G network, which is faster than the 3G network by a huge margin, then stick to the 5E. If 4G isn’t available in your area, or that is not your priority then 5E and 5C are nearly the same phones.
The Pride 5C, like the Pride 5E, looks good for a phone under 9K, special thanks to the 18:9 screen. The metal-like material (we don’t know if it’s metal or not) around the rim gives it a distinct look that many people would appreciate. At the front, we have smaller-than-expected bezels at the top and the bottom which enclose a 5-inch WVGA display. At the back, the phone is clean except for the Colors logo at the center and vertically stacked camera and flash at the top left corner.
The camera modules used is the same found in the 5E. At the back, you get a 5MP shooter. We don’t think this camera will blow you away. We don’t think you were expecting that at this price either. It is a handy snapper to take photos of some documents or quick snaps of your loved ones to help you preserve the memory. The front camera is 5MP too, and it is accompanied by a flash. Great news for night selfies.
Colors Pride 5C Key Specifications
- Display: 5.0-inch FWVGA display
- Chipset: 1.3GHz Quad-Core Processor
- Memory: 1GB
- Internal Storage: 16GB (expandable up to 64 GB via microSD)
- OS: Android Oreo (v8.1) (Go version)
- Primary Camera: Dual: 5MP
- Secondary Camera: 5 MP
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 2200 mAh battery
Colors Pride 5C Price in Nepal: Rs. 7,595
Inside, the phone is powered by a 1GB RAM and 8GB internal storage. The processor is a 1.3GHz quad-core processor probably from MediaTek (not sure yet). As the OS used is Android Go, a leaner, cleaner version of android tailor-made for low-powered devices like the Pride 5E, you should not face many issues with the phone regarding general navigation inside the UI, but heavy multitasking and games are no go. Due to the small size of the OS and it’s native apps, you will more space left for your music and photos.
The battery is a 2200mAh one – 100mAh smaller than that on the 5E, but we don’t think it makes much difference. As the screen is a WVGA display, the battery life may be okay for a phone this size. There is also a 3000MB Ncell data free on buying this device.
If you are someone looking for a phone on the cheap, just to text and call; the Colors Pride 5C and 5E are both great choices. However, if you are looking for something to make your primary phone and use the Internet often, buy the S11 from Colors. It’s got a better screen, more RAM, and better camera capabilities for a slightly higher price.
- New Skoda Rapid Onyx Edition Launched in Nepal for Rs 48.45 LakhsReview of: Skoda Rapid Onyx Price:Rs. 48,45,000Reviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:5On June 26, 2019Last modified:June 26,…
- Renault Triber To Be Unveiled at NADA Auto Show 2019!Review of: Renault TriberPrice:TBDReviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:5On June 26, 2019Last modified:June 26, 2019Summary:Yes! Renault Triber…
- Realme C2 Launches Exclusively in Daraz Mobile Week!Review of: Realme C2Price:Rs. 14,290Reviewed by: Nishan Rating:4On June 26, 2019Last modified:June 26, 2019Summary:Realme C2…