Ministry of Agriculture, Land Management and Cooperatives has recently released a mobile application, “Bhumi Sushaasan” on Google Play Store. The application will provide updates and news regarding the policies, procedures, document requirements in the field of land-related services.
Why it matters:
- According to the Minister for Agriculture, Chakrapani Khanal, the application includes information regarding the ministry programs, citizen charter, services provided by the ministry, working areas of offices under the ministry.
- The application also includes frequently asked questions regarding the services related to measuring the geographical location of the land, units of measurement, and other sectors.
- Hamro Patro Releases ‘Football World 2018’ App For Live Score Updates of FIFA World Cup 2018
- Nepal Telecom’s Updated App Now Supports Recharge, Balance Transfers, and Buying Data Packages
- Dhunibeshi Municipality Launches Mobile App to Make its Activities Transparent to the Public
- Digital Payments in Nepal Soar As More People Stay Home on Virus FearsThe global COVID-19 pandemic has completely turned the tables on everything that was once considered…
- Foodmandu Fresh: A “Fresh” Transition to Deliver Essential Groceries in The Hour of NeedCOVID-19 has become a nightmare that’s gobbling up each and every fundamental aspect that our…
- E-commerce Companies in Nepal Facing Delivery Challenges, Pledges to Serve Customers Amid LockdownA lot has happened since the first announcement of a weeklong lockdown. But People will…