Ministry of Agriculture, Land Management and Cooperatives has recently released a mobile application, “Bhumi Sushaasan” on Google Play Store. The application will provide updates and news regarding the policies, procedures, document requirements in the field of land-related services.
Why it matters:
- According to the Minister for Agriculture, Chakrapani Khanal, the application includes information regarding the ministry programs, citizen charter, services provided by the ministry, working areas of offices under the ministry.
- The application also includes frequently asked questions regarding the services related to measuring the geographical location of the land, units of measurement, and other sectors.
- Hamro Patro Releases ‘Football World 2018’ App For Live Score Updates of FIFA World Cup 2018
- Nepal Telecom’s Updated App Now Supports Recharge, Balance Transfers, and Buying Data Packages
- Dhunibeshi Municipality Launches Mobile App to Make its Activities Transparent to the Public
Nagarik App, Nepal Government’s Initiation to Digitize Public ServicesNagarik app, which crossed 300 thousand downloads in just less than a week of its…
Jawa Classic Review: Almost Perfect!After months of anticipation, Jawa Motorcycles finally made its debut in Nepal. Despite the overwhelming…
Foton Tunland E Review: Perfectly Balanced!Pros Muscular Design with Aggressive Stance Powerful Performance for the Price Affordable Pricing for a…
Super Soco Electric Scooters Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsSuper Soco electric scooters are now officially available in Nepal. D-Lifestyle, the authorized distributor of…