Basobass.com recently raised seed funding from Emerging Classifieds Ventures. The exact amount of the fund remains undisclosed, but the funding will be used to further grow the company’s operations and their reach into the market.
- Basobass.com was founded by Binit Sharma back in 2016. It is the first marketplace classified as real estate in Nepal. At the moment, it has a social media following of 300,000 people.
- It is a platform for local buyers and sellers to connect to each other regarding matters of real estate.
- Emerging Classifieds Ventures is an Australian company specializing in real estate and automotive market.
What they are saying:
- Co-founder and Chairman Binit Sharma believes that this funding by Emerging Classifieds will be a great way to benefit from their expertise and will help them move to the next stage.
- Dolma Impact Fund Makes Investment on Sastodeal
- Sagoon Gets USD 5 Million Investment From India’s HT Media
- State Bank of India to Invest INR 80 Billion in Hydropower Project of Nepal
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- SiTech Dev1 – First SiTech Electric SUV to Arrive in Nepal SoonSiTech Dev1 is coming soon in Nepal. EV Nepal Motors, the authorized distributor of SiTech…
- News Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Launched with More FeaturesYamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid has been launched in India. Yamaha Motors India has revealed the…
- Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Launched in Nepal: New Changes, New Price!Honda Grazia BS6 is now available in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company, the authorized distributor of…