Basobass.com recently raised seed funding from Emerging Classifieds Ventures. The exact amount of the fund remains undisclosed, but the funding will be used to further grow the company’s operations and their reach into the market.
- Basobass.com was founded by Binit Sharma back in 2016. It is the first marketplace classified as real estate in Nepal. At the moment, it has a social media following of 300,000 people.
- It is a platform for local buyers and sellers to connect to each other regarding matters of real estate.
- Emerging Classifieds Ventures is an Australian company specializing in real estate and automotive market.
What they are saying:
- Co-founder and Chairman Binit Sharma believes that this funding by Emerging Classifieds will be a great way to benefit from their expertise and will help them move to the next stage.
- Dolma Impact Fund Makes Investment on Sastodeal
- Sagoon Gets USD 5 Million Investment From India’s HT Media
- State Bank of India to Invest INR 80 Billion in Hydropower Project of Nepal