Nepal Astronomical Society (NASO) works in the field of astronomy and space science in Nepal. Recently, it has announced that it is going to organize the 3rd National Call Astronomy Olympiad Logo Competition 2015.This is an annual competition organized by NASO to provide national platform for creative designers as well as to promote astronomy Olympiad program in Nepal. It has successfully organized this competition in 2013 and 2014. In this competition the participants need to design a logo and submit it to the NASO. This competition will help the participants to show their creativity in-front of the world. All the interested people can participate in the competition.
The best three logos will be awarded cash prize of NRs 5,000/-, NRs 1000/- and NRs 500/- respectively, as well as certificates. Moreover, they will get global exposure which may be instrumental for their career development.
The rules and regulation for the competition are:
- The logo must include the following themes: ASTRONOMY, EDUCATION & NEPAL and should reflect Third National Astronomy Olympiad 2016
- Maximum of three designs can be submitted by a person. Submitted designs must contain the original idea/creation of the designer. Logo must be created in full color in JPG formats. The logo specification is width 600 pixels
- Each design must contain a description of no more than 200 words. Design without description will not be accepted for the competition
- The deadline for submission is 5:00 PM, Friday, September 25, 2015. Submission after the deadline will not be entertained.
- The submission must be done through email: info.naso[at]gmail.com
- The decision of the evaluation committee will be final. The copy-write of the selected logo will be of NASO only.
Note: Selected designers will be contacted via telephone, so please make sure you provide NASO your contact number/s while submitting your works to them.