Does anyone use tablets anymore? Please don’t ask me what tablets are? iPads are tablets. Devices with a large screen which are still portable and use (mostly) mobile processors are tablets. iPads are the defacto king of the tablet market. They are so good and so loved by the consumers that the durability of older iPads hurts the sales of the newer ones.
Recently, Apple renewed its iPad lineup with the iPad 2018. And, it is now available in Nepal; It comes in two color variants; White and Gray and there are two options for storage; 32GB or 128GB. Also, the 128GB version has a variant that comes with cellular connectivity support. Apple iPad 2018 price in Nepal starts at Rs. 52,000 for the base variant.
iPad 2018 comes with a 9.7 inches LED-backlit LCD screen with a screen resolution of 1536 x 2048 pixels. The screen is same as the iPad 2017; there are no major changes; except this display supports Apple Pencil now. Design, shape, and size of the new iPad are also identical to the iPad 2017.
Finally, iPad gets an upgrade in the performance department. However, Apple has decided not to go with their flagship processor. Instead, it’s a capable Apple A10 Fusion with quad-core 2.34GHz (Hurricane) CPU and PowerVR Series7XT Plus (six core) GPU with a 2GB of RAM.
Regarding cameras, iPad 2018 comes with 8 MP rear camera and a 1.2 MP front camera. Whereas, iPad 2018 comes with an impressive 8,827 mAh battery.
Apple iPad 2018 Key Specifications
- Display: 9.7 inches (1536 x 2048 pixels) LED-backlit IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen @ 264ppi
- Protection: Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- Chipset: A10 Fusion fourth-generation (Embedded M10 chip)
- Memory: 32/128GB internal storage with no microSD expandable storage, 2GB RAM
- OS: iOS 11
- Primary Camera: 8 MP, f/2.4, 1.12µm pixel size, 31mm, and autofocus
- Secondary Camera: 1.2 MP, f/2.2, 31mm with face detection
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and Cellular
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 8,827 mAh battery
- Sensors: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, barometer, compass
Apple iPad 2018 Price in Nepal: Rs. 52,000 (32GB), Rs. 62,000 (128GB), Rs. 80,000 (128GB with Cellular)
Performance from iPads is unparalleled. You don’t get weird looking UI because you’re using an app made for a device with a smaller screen. Everything is scaled perfectly and the device works smoothly. It’s like using iPhone on a bigger screen. And the things that you might use this screen size to do – watching movies and reading books – is what iPads are specially made for. They offer a very enjoyable experience on a larger screen.
The battery backup is great too. Apple states that you will get up to 10 hours of uptime while surﬁng the web on Wi‑Fi, watching a video, or listening to music on all the iPads. The iPad also has touch ID to unlock your phone just like on the iPhone.
All in all, if you want a larger device than your phone for entertainment or reading purposes then the iPad is the best option you can find. And the 2018 version of the 9.7 inch iPad is now available at Evostore.
What do you think of the new iPad 2018? Let us know in the comments below!
- Daraz Mobile Week – Get Literally up to 25% Discount using Card Payment!Daraz is bringing us another week of amazing offers on electronic products in four days.…
- Xiaomi Mi Band 4 Available on Daraz at Rs. 5800 – Why is it Priced So High? Find out!Review of: Xiaomi Mi Band 4Price:Rs. 5800Reviewed by: Nishan Rating:5On June 20, 2019Last modified:June 20,…
- TATA Altroz Expected to Launch in Nepal at NADA Auto Show 2019Review of: TATA AltrozReviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:5On June 20, 2019Last modified:June 20, 2019Summary:I want to…