Does anyone use tablets anymore? Please don’t ask me what tablets are? iPads are tablets. Devices with a large screen which are still portable and use (mostly) mobile processors are tablets. iPads are the defacto king of the tablet market. They are so good and so loved by the consumers that the durability of older iPads hurts the sales of the newer ones.
Recently, Apple renewed its iPad lineup with the iPad 2018. And, it is now available in Nepal; It comes in two color variants; White and Gray and there are two options for storage; 32GB or 128GB. Also, the 128GB version has a variant that comes with cellular connectivity support. Apple iPad 2018 price in Nepal starts at Rs. 52,000 for the base variant.
iPad 2018 comes with a 9.7 inches LED-backlit LCD screen with a screen resolution of 1536 x 2048 pixels. The screen is same as the iPad 2017; there are no major changes; except this display supports Apple Pencil now. Design, shape, and size of the new iPad are also identical to the iPad 2017.
Finally, iPad gets an upgrade in the performance department. However, Apple has decided not to go with their flagship processor. Instead, it’s a capable Apple A10 Fusion with quad-core 2.34GHz (Hurricane) CPU and PowerVR Series7XT Plus (six core) GPU with a 2GB of RAM.
Regarding cameras, iPad 2018 comes with 8 MP rear camera and a 1.2 MP front camera. Whereas, iPad 2018 comes with an impressive 8,827 mAh battery.
Apple iPad 2018 Key Specifications
- Display: 9.7 inches (1536 x 2048 pixels) LED-backlit IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen @ 264ppi
- Protection: Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- Chipset: A10 Fusion fourth-generation (Embedded M10 chip)
- Memory: 32/128GB internal storage with no microSD expandable storage, 2GB RAM
- OS: iOS 11
- Primary Camera: 8 MP, f/2.4, 1.12µm pixel size, 31mm, and autofocus
- Secondary Camera: 1.2 MP, f/2.2, 31mm with face detection
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and Cellular
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 8,827 mAh battery
- Sensors: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, barometer, compass
Apple iPad 2018 Price in Nepal: Rs. 52,000 (32GB), Rs. 62,000 (128GB), Rs. 80,000 (128GB with Cellular)
Performance from iPads is unparalleled. You don’t get weird looking UI because you’re using an app made for a device with a smaller screen. Everything is scaled perfectly and the device works smoothly. It’s like using iPhone on a bigger screen. And the things that you might use this screen size to do – watching movies and reading books – is what iPads are specially made for. They offer a very enjoyable experience on a larger screen.
The battery backup is great too. Apple states that you will get up to 10 hours of uptime while surﬁng the web on Wi‑Fi, watching a video, or listening to music on all the iPads. The iPad also has touch ID to unlock your phone just like on the iPhone.
All in all, if you want a larger device than your phone for entertainment or reading purposes then the iPad is the best option you can find. And the 2018 version of the 9.7 inch iPad is now available at Evostore.
What do you think of the new iPad 2018? Let us know in the comments below!
- Yamaha Fascino 125 FI First Ride: Refined BS6 Engine and New Practical FeaturesWe’ve come a long way since the early days of scooters in Nepal. Scooters are…
- Husqvarna Vitpilen 250 Launched in Nepal, Priced at Rs. 5.69 LakhsHusqvarna Vitpilen 250 and Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 is now available in Nepal! Hansraj Hulaschand &…
- Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 Launched in Nepal: Priced Well!Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 and Husqvarna Vitpilen 250 is now in Nepal! Hansraj Hulaschand & Co.…
- TATA Altroz Launched in Nepal: Most Anticipated Hatchback Now at Killer Price!Tata Altroz is now available in Nepal. Sipradi Trading Private Limited, the authorized distributor of…