Association of Nepali Physicists in America (ANPA)-Global is holding their first ever ANPA e-Conference 2018 on July 21 and 22, 2018.
- The conference aims to connect fellow researchers in major areas of science with Nepali origin and beyond.
- The two-day conference will be held live online using a remote connection.
- The program will consist of invited talks, contributed talks and workshop from the diverse area of physics and related fields.
- The guest speakers will include professors, scientists, and researchers around the globe working in various universities and laboratories.
- The conference is expected to facilitate attendees with the opportunities to interact and establish the connection with one another.
- According to Dr. Hari P. Paudel, General Chair of ANPA e-Conference 2018, the conference aims to host many fellow researchers of Nepali origin stemming from different sectors of research area with innovative ideas and concepts.
- Interested participants need to submit their abstracts by May 15 and register by July 8.