Nepal is going to have its first ever ‘e-rural municipality’ as Ajayameru Rural Municipality will be implementing new e-governance policies by mid-July.
- Ajayameru is one of Nepal’s remote rural municipalities in Dadeldhura district. The elected representatives of the area have been working on the e-governance project.
- The project will connect all the government and non-government offices, schools and health facilities to the Internet.
- It is in final stage so that the rural municipality can directly monitor these service providers while giving services to the people.
- The municipality has already started implementing computer education in all the schools in the area. They have set up modern health laboratories in almost all the wards.
- From mid-February, there will be e-attendance of all government employees in the rural municipality.
- They also plan to start one English medium community school in each ward from the next fiscal year.
Big News: McDonald’s Launches Delivery Service in Nepal with FoodmanduHIGHLIGHTS McDonald’s has partnered with Foodmandu to exclusively deliver its menu items in Nepal. Nepali…
Honda Aviator 110 Price in Nepal (April 2023 Updated)HIGHLIGHTS Honda Aviator price in Nepal is Rs. 2.35 Lakhs. It is available in a…
Honda Unicorn 150 Price in Nepal (April 2023 Updated)HIGHLIGHTS Honda Unicorn 150 price in Nepal is Rs. 3.08 Lakhs. It comes in Black,…